Klipsch RP280FA Walnut (Ea.) Tower Speaker w/built-in Dolby Atmos Height Channel
Reegineered TactrixÂ® Horn utilizes a circular horn throat coupled to a square horn mouth to further improve high-frequency response and extension, while enhancing imaging and dynamics. The compressed molded rubber construction adds high frequency damping to reduce harshness and improve...
- Single Speaker - Sold Individually - Purchase Two for a Pair.
- Our proprietary speaker technologies are ideal for delivering the most immersive, impactful 360Â° Dolby AtmosÂ® listening experience. Controlled directivity and high-performance have been an integral part of Klipsch acoustic design principals for the better part of a century.
- Redesigned TractrixÂ® Horn utilizes a circular horn throat paired to a square horn mouth to further improve high-frequency response and extension, while enhancing imaging and dynamics.
- A Linear Travel Suspension maximizes dynamics for enhanced, detailed performance. LTS Tweeters have been a hallmark of previous Reference lines, as well as our flagship Klipsch Palladium series, making it a core component of some of the best speakers in the world.
- Cerametallic woofers represent the pinnacle of Klipsch driver design, maintaining exceptional rigidity, and lightweight construction, for minimal cone breakup and distortion. When paired with the Tractrix Horn-loaded LTS tweeter, it provides speaker efficiency highest in its class.