Klipsch RP-160M Reference Premiere Monitor Speakers with 6.5 inch Cerametallic Cone Woofer - Pair (Cherry)
Klipsch Reference Premier RP160M bookshelf speakers meld premium components with legendary engineering ensuring room-filling sound that is dynamic while retaining clarity. The redesigned 90 x 90 Hybrid Tractrix&trade Horn maintains excellent high frequency response while bolstering speaker imaging and dynamics....
- Reegineered TactrixÂ® Horn utilizes a circular horn throat coupled to a square horn mouth to further improve high-frequency response and extension, while enhancing imaging and dynamics.
- A Linear Travel Suspension minimizes distortion for enhanced, detailed performance. LTS Tweeters have been a hallmark of previous Reference lines, as well as our flagship Klipsch Palladium series, making it a core component of some of the best speakers in the world.
- Cerametallic woofers epitomize Klipsch driver design, perpetuate unprededented rigidity, and lightweight construction, for minimal cone breakup and distortion. When paired with the Klipsch Tractrix Horn-loaded LTS tweeter, it provides class-leading speaker efficiency.
- Utilizing Tractrix geometry, the all new Reference Premiere ports allows for the most efficient, fastest air transfer from the cherry cabinet - for the cleanest, most powerful low frequency response on the market.
- Contemporary aesthetic with absolute durability that results in a seamless integration into any dÃ©cor., Attaches magnetically for an elegant transition from powerful showstopper to discrete performance piece.