Klipsch R-2650-C II 6.5" In-Ceiling Speaker-Each (White)
Klipsch R-2650-C II In-ceiling speaker
The high-efficiency design of the Klipsch in-ceiling speakers allows you to get much more output than most in-wall and in-ceiling speakers. Due to the long speaker wire runs that are common in whole-house audio systems, the power coming from the amplifier is significantly reduced by the time it reaches the speakers. The 91dB efficiency of this speaker means it will play much louder at low power than other less-efficient speakers.
- 6-1/2" woofer with 1" silk-dome tweeter
- Power handling: up to 50 watts RMS (200 watts peak)
- Frequency response 77-20,000 Hz (±3dB)
- Sensitivity 91 dB
- 8-ohm impedance
- Paintable SlimTrim™ magnetic grille
- Cutout dimensions: 8-3/16" diameter
- Mounting depth: 4-5/8"
- Warranty: lifetime
- Our 30-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # 1014136
2-Way Driver Design: The Klipsch R-2650-C II uses a high-quality 1" silk dome compression driver (tweeter) mated to an exclusive Tractrix Horn, combined with a 6.5" polypropylene woofer in a 2-way design.
- Tweeter: The low-resonance, 1" Silk Dome tweeter recreates high frequencies with reduced distortion.
- Woofer: This dense, yet lightweight, 6.5" polypropylene woofer can reproduce authoritative bass.
Speaker Terminals: The speaker has a pair of spring clips that can accept up to 12-gauge wire or pin connectors.
ABS Basket/Frame: The R-2650-C II has a sturdy ABS basket and frame. The frame can be painted to match any decor.
SlimTrim Magnetic Grille: With an all new grille, the visible frame size is reduced by 90% and grille depth is reduced by 80% over the previous design, for a more edge-to-edge consistent look that blends in with the wall more attractively. The new aluminum, paintable, magnetic grille attaches tightly and securely with ease to virtually eliminate resonant distortion.
Power Specifications Note: The manufacturer has specified the maximum power handling of this speaker as 50 watts RMS (200 W Peak). Klipsch has also published a recommended amplifier power specification as 100 watts.
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh