Klipsch R-110SW 10" Reference Powered Subwoofer (Black)
Klipsch Reference R-110SW Powered Subwoofer
Add deep bass to your movies and music with the Klipsch R-110SW 10" Subwoofer. This front-firing subwoofer features a 10" spun copper cerametallic driver and delivers up to 450W of power. With a frequency response of 27 Hz to 125 kHz, this model is equipped to handle a wide variety of listening material. Integrated low pass crossover and phase control settings allow you to optimize the sound of the subwoofer in your listening environment. For installation flexibility, LFE and line level inputs are onboard.
- 200-watt RMS amplifier (400-watts peak power)
- 10" front-firing Cerametallic™ cone woofer
- Front slot port with internal flare technology for reduced turbulence and flexible installation
- Frequency response: 27-125 Hz
- Variable low-pass crossover and phase switch to fine-tune the subwoofer to your main speakers and room
- Line level/LFE (low frequency effects) input
- Auto on/off
- Compatible with the Klipsch WA-2 wireless audio adapter kit for an easy connection to a sound system
- Durable MDF cabinet finished with brushed black polymer veneer
- Dimensions: 14-5/8"W x 16-3/8"H x 18-5/16"D
- Warranty: 5 years woofer, 2 years amplifier
- Our 30-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # 1060699
- UPC: 743878027365
10" Cerametallic Woofer: The Klipsch R-110SW features a front-firing 10" spun-copper Cerametallic woofer that is exceptionally light yet extremely rigid, while providing remarkably low frequency response with minimal cone breakup and distortion.
200 Watt Amplifier: The Klipsch R-110SW powered sub employs an all-digital 200 watt RMS (400 watt Peak) amplifier for dynamic bass performance. The built-in all-digital amplifier delivers ample power with high efficiency and true-to-source accuracy in reproduction.
MDF Cabinet: The R-110SW is housed in a durable MDF cabinet and finished with a brushed black polymer veneer. The MDF enclosure is rigid and protects against unwanted vibration and distortion.
Front-Firing Slot Port: The front-firing slot port with proprietary internal geometry minimizes port noise for clean undistorted low frequencies. This highly efficient enclosure design produces more output using less energy.
Controls: The level control, low pass crossover, and phase control allow you to blend the powered subwoofer's low-frequency tones with your system's other speakers, as well as establish the ideal level of bass.
- Level Control: The level control adjusts the subwoofer's volume relative to the rest of your home audio system. After the sub's level control has been set, the volume control of your AV receiver will be the volume control for both the Klipsch powered subwoofer and your connected loudspeakers.
- Low Pass Crossover: The variable lowpass crossover is adjustable from 40-160Hz. The crossover point chosen determines where low bass frequencies are "handed-off" from your AV system's loudspeakers to the Klipsch powered subwoofer. Set the crossover point based on the size of your systems' main left/right speakers.
- Phase Control: This control is used to acoustically match the subwoofer's output to your main speakers. Select the position either 0˚ or 180˚ in which your subwoofer has more output at the listening position.
- LFE/RCA Inputs: The Klipsch R-110SW powered subwoofer is equipped with a pair of line-level RCA-type inputs to connect the sub to your receiver or integrated amplifier.
LFE Input: Most of today's AV receivers have a line-level subwoofer output (LFE). If your receiver has an LFE output, connect one end of a subwoofer cable (sold separately) to this output and connect the other end of the cable into the powered subwoofer's line-level input labeled "LEFT/LFE". Set the powered sub's built-in crossover to "LFE" with this type of connection.
Stereo Input: In absence of a subwoofer (LFE) output on your receiver, as an alternative hookup, you can connect Left & Right channel pre-amp outputs from the receiver to both the "Left/LFE" and "Right" inputs on the powered subwoofer.
LED Indicator: The front-mounted LED power indicator lets you know when the sub is powered on or off. The LED will light green when the powered subwoofer is on and receiving a signal. If the LED is dark and not lit, the powered sub is off.
Auto Power On/Off: The powered subwoofer will automatically turn On when it senses an audio signal. It will automatically go into "Standby mode" after 15-20 minutes with no audio signal. You can also choose to turn the powered sub On or Off manually from the rear-switch on the back.
Placement: Klipsch powered subwoofers are designed to reproduce deep bass and deliver the impact that makes your movies and music come alive. For optimum performance, place your subwoofer in a corner of the room on the same wall as your front channel speakers. Please note that room placement can have a dramatic effect on the performance of your powered subwoofer. Corner placement, as suggested above, will increase the amount of bass output, while placing the subwoofer along the middle of a wall, or out in the room will decrease the amount of bass output.
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh