The AWR-650-SM speaker from Klipsch packs over six decades of audio experience into one weatherized package that won't ruin your curb appeal. The AWR-650-SM is a true two-way design that employs a 6.5-inch dual voice coil polymer woofer and dual 3/4-inch polymer dome tweeters. The speaker`s dual tweeter design allows it to play both left and right stereo signals with precision and clarity. Additionally, it can be wired for mono output in instances where several models are needed to bring smooth and even coverage to larger areas.
Do you wish you could bring the quality of your home stereo system outside? Do you long for crystal clear sound quality when you are sitting in your backyard? Are your barbecues missing a heaping helping of dynamic audio? The Klipsch AWR-650-SM speakers will help you establish sonic superiority over Mother Nature. These two way speakers will transform a night under the stars to a live concert performance in your backyard!
Built for the Great Outdoors
Bad weather may ruin your next cookout, but it won’t destroy your speakers. The AWR-650-SM is built out of sturdy weather proof materials including a fiberglass enclosure and powder coated aluminum grilles, a polymer woofer cone and polymer dome tweeters. This means the speaker will provide years of high quality Klipsch audio for a years to come.
Klipsch Quality - From the Ground Up
Disguised as a common garden rock, the Klipsch AWR-650-SM speakers feature a dual voice coil polymer woofer that delivers precise low-end, and dual polymer dome tweeters that enable both left and right stereo signals through each speaker with driving clarity. You can even purchase a pair and wire them for a traditional stereo setup -- filling your entire yard with Klipsch quality acoustics.
Legendary Klipsch Sound:
For more than 60 years, Klipsch has been providing uncompromising audio performance. Klipsch speakers deliver rich, crisp, full-range, sound quality. The AWR-650-SMs are no exception. From classical to hip-hop and everything in between, Klipsch audio delivers exceptional sound – the way it is supposed to be heard.
AWR-650-SM Outdoor Speaker Highlights:
- - Beautifully disguised as a rock to blend in with the rest of your yard
- - Two poly dome tweeters create accurate stereo reproduction
- - Dual voice coil woofers for precise, powerful bass
- - Speakers can be wired in mono to reproduce stereo sound through each individual speaker
- - Weather resistant aluminum grill
- - Fiberglass enclosure to withstand outdoor conditions
- - Height: 17” (43.2cm)
- - Width: 15” (38.1cm)
- - Depth: 11” (27.9cm)
- - Weight: 13 lbs. (5.9kg)
- Warranty: Klipsch 5-year limited warranty
Klipsch AWR-650-SM All Weather Speaker Specifications:
- - frequency response: 66Hz-20kHz +/-3dB
- - low frequency extension: 43Hz
- - power handling: 50W continuous / 200W peak
- - recommended amplifier power: 100W
- - sensitivity: 94dB @ 2.83V / 1m
- - nominal impedance: 8 ohms compatible
- - high freq crossover: 2500Hz
- - drive components: Two-way system using two 0.75" polymer dome tweeters and one 6.5" polymer cone dual voice coil woofer
- - enclosure type: Bass-reflex side-firing port
- - height: 17" (43.2cm) width 15" (38.1cm) depth 11" (27.9cm)
- - weight: 13 lbs (5.9kg)
Onkyo TX-RZ720 7.2-Channel 4K Network A/V Receiver with Wi-Fi®, Bluetooth®, Dolby Atmos®, and DTS:X™
In Ceiling In Wall
In Ceiling In Wall
Receiver or Amplifier