KLH Windsor 12 Powered Subwoofer
One of the most hallowed names in the history of home audio, KLH is back with a full line of new speakers – and a rededication to the company’s original mission to deliver an affordable audiophile experience to all. KLH’s new high-value Windsor 12 subwoofer can serve as the exclamation point to that line, and as the foundation of any top-quality home theater. Its 12-inch low-frequency driver is formed of a proprietary composite of treated paper, Kevlar, CSX and fiberglass, coated with polyglass and driven by a capable matched amplifier that pumps out 200 watts continuously. The rear-ported bass reflex MDF cabinet helps the system stretch down to 32 Hz. A full set of controls on the back allows you to tweak the sub to your system.
- - 12" front-firing woofer
- - 12-inch front-firing woofer of strong, light Kevlar/CSX/polyglass composite
- - Frequency response: 30-160 Hz
- - Built-in Class D amplifier delivers 200 watts of continuous power (400 watts peak)
- - Bass reflex (ported) design with rear-firing slot port
- - Phase switch (0/180°)
- - RCA LFE and line-level inputs
- - Rear-slot ported reflex enclosure augments bass
- - Adjustable crossover frequency 40-150Hz for use with floorstanding or bookshelf systems
- - Phase adjustable from 0 to 180 degrees
- - Auto on-off powers on when signal is present
- - High-quality reinforced MDF cabinet in black oak finish
- - Dimensions: 17-13/16"W x 17-13/16"H x 18-1/8"D
- - Warranty: 5 years Woofer, 2 years Amplifier
Big driver, amped to the max
The Windsor 12 starts with a 12-inch high-excursion driver formed of KLH’s proprietary composite of woven Kevlar/CSX/Fiberglass/paper, coated in polyglass and rigid enough to move without distortion and light enough to react quickly to the signal. The Class D digital amplifier cleanly supplies 200 watts continuously or 400 watts at peak. Every explosion and every drum kick lands like a punch.
Built to deliver
The high-density MDF cabinet is reinforced, finished in attractive black oak, and ported via rear slot. That bass reflex system strengthens the bass, and helps the Windsor 12 deliver frequencies down to 32 Hz.
Full range of controls
The Windsor 12 handles both LFE connections to a surround receiver and line inputs for other systems. And to tune your sub to match the system, you get volume, phase and crossover frequency controls across the back panel.