KICKER 43VCWR122 CompR 12 Inch 1000 Watt 2-Ohm Ported Vented Loaded Car Subwoofer Enclosure Box with Santoprene Surround and Polypropylene Woofer Cone
class="prod-title">Kicker 43VCWR122 Ported Enclosure With One 12" CompR Subwoofer
Kicker's 43VCWR122 loaded enclosure puts a thumping 12" CompR sub behind your music. The rugged ported box was designed specifically for the sub, so you can count on getting maximum performance, no matter what kind of tunes you enjoy.
- - ported enclosure with one 12" CompR subwoofer
- - 3/4" medium-density fiberboard construction covered with carpet
- - 2-ohm total impedance
- - power handling: 500 watts RMS (1000 watts peak power)
- - frequency response: 25-500 Hz
- - sensitivity: 95 dB
- - 18-3/8"W x 16"H x 14-7/16"D1 x 11-1/4"D2
- - warranty: 1 year
What's in the box:
- - Ported enclosure loaded with one 12" Subwoofer
- - 4 Mounting brackets
- - Four 1" Pan head screws
- - Eight 5/8" Flat head screws
- - Specification and mounting information
- - 2 Kicker stickers
Speaker Terminals: The spring post terminals (one pair) are mounted on the back of the enclosure (toward the right side) and will accept pin connectors, single banana plugs, or bare wire up to 10 gauge.
Woofers: The Kicker 43VCWR122 enclosure uses one 12" CompR series subwoofer.
Break-in Period: Due to the complex nature of Kicker CompR speakers, they require a break-in period in order to produce optimum low-bass response. The suspension system is very stiff out-of-the-box. Approximately two weeks of daily playing will allow the suspension to break-in and reach its optimum equilibrium. Once broken-in, the subwoofer will exhibit stronger bass performance, smoother response, and greater low-bass extension.