Kicker 45KMF104 10" Free-Air Marine Subwoofer, Weather-Proof Subwoofer, 4-Ohm
Kicker 45KMF104 10" 4-ohm Marine Subwoofer
When there's no room for a bass enclosure on your boat, Kicker's 45KMF104 10" marine sub delivers the thump you crave without an enclosure, whether it's installed in a bulkhead or a compartment. This rugged 4-ohm sub adds the low-frequency power your music needs to project over engine, wind, and wave noise, along with the option of multi-color LED accent lighting.
- 10" 4-ohm marine subwoofer
- designed for free-air applications
- injection-molded polypropylene cone with Santoprene rubber surround
- adjustable, removable LED accent lighting built into grille (sold separately)
- water-resistant components, sealed motor structure
- splash-resistant terminal cap
- stainless steel hardware
- handles up to 175 watts RMS (350 watts peak power)
- frequency response: 30-500 Hz
- sensitivity: 86.27 dB
- impedance: 4 ohms
- mounting depth: 5"
- mounting cutout diameter: 9-3/16"
Tough Enough For Marine Use
Designed and built to withstand the rigors of a marine environment, the 45KMF104 meets or exceeds industry standards for resistance to corrosion, humidity, and UV exposure. The woofer sports an integrated moisture-draining system, plus stainless steel hardware, and a splash-resistant terminal cap. The big ceramic magnet won't interfere with compasses and other sensitive navigation equipment.
What's In The Box:
- One 10" Marine Subwoofer
- Eight 1-1/2" Stainless steel screws
- 8 Stainless steel speed clips
- Manual (English/ Spanish/ German/ French)
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh