KICKER CompR 12"(30cm) Subwoofer, DVC, 4-ohm, RoHS Compliant
Kicker - 48CWR124 - CompR Series 12" Subwoofer - Dual 4-ohm Voice Coils
The CompVR 12" Subwoofer is a 4Ω dual voice coil design, built for easy wiring. CompVR creates your bass using high-temp, dual voice coils. A ribbed Santoprene surround also gives the cone added strength under stress. The perimeter venting, Spiralead™ tinsel-lead technology, and spring-loaded push terminals are part of the high-performance engineering standards found on every KICKER woofer.
- 12" subwoofer with dual 4-ohm voice coils
- Injection-molded polypropylene cone
- Double-stitched Santoprene rubber surround
- Steel basket
- Power handling: 500 watts RMS (250 watts per coil)
- Peak power handling: 1000 watts
- Frequency response: 25-500 Hz
- Sensitivity: 86.9 dB
- Top-mount depth: 5.75"
- Sealed box volume: 1.0 - 2.0 cu. ft.
- Ported box volume: 1.75 - 2.25 cu. ft.
- Grille not included
- Product weight: 16.1lbs.
- dimensions: 12"
- Warranty: 1 year
- Our 30-day money back guarantee
- MFR # 48CWR124
What's In The Box:
- One 12" Dual 4-ohm voice coil subwoofer
- Kicker logo sticker
- 4 Adhesive backed screw covers
- Manual (English/ Spanish/ German/ French)
- Screw cover installation instructions
- Template on box
With a double-stacked magnet, the CompR provides powerful bass and a thunderous low-end response for the thump you crave when the volume knob needs a workout.
Our signature, red double stitching makes an outstanding bond between the improved Santoprene surround and polypropylene woofer cone. You get deeper bass that stays pumping. The advanced suspension system includes a large-diameter spider for linear movement and a distortion-free sound.
Heat is the enemy of endurance. To make our subs even more reliable, KICKER engineers developed Forced-Air Cooling to help our CompR subs run 25 percent cooler.
Two Coils, One Solution
Every CompR includes two sets of brass voice-coil terminals, spring-loaded and covered in a lustrous satin nickel finish. A simple push of the terminal gives you the wiring options you need to get the most out of your system.