Kicker 46CSC674 Car Audio 6 3/4" Coaxial Full Range Stereo Speakers
Kicker 46CSC674 6-3/4" 2-Way Car Speakers
Kicker consistently prioritizes vehicle fit along with quality in their CS Series car speakers, making them among the most popular we sell. And better fit doesn't come at the cost of better sound — you'll find several cool innovations at work here. Kicker's low-protrusion tweeter, driven by a neodymium magnet, delivers your music's highs with control and clarity. And their UV-treated poly-foam surround equips this Kicker speaker for enduring performance no matter what extremes life in your car door brings.
- - 2-way 6-3/4" speakers (pair)
- - polypropylene woofer cone with polyester foam surround
- - 1/2" polyetherimide (PEI) balanced dome tweeter
- - handles up to 100 watts RMS (300 watts peak power)
- - frequency response: 40-20,000 Hz
- - sensitivity: 90 dB
- - top-mount depth: 1-7/8"
- - grilles included
- - warranty: 1 year
Consistently Solid Sound
Kicker's 46CSC674 6-3/4" 2-way speaker serves up stellar sound using a polypropylene woofer for the lower frequencies and a PEI balanced dome tweeter for the highs. You'll get good results powering these speakers with a factory radio, but use an aftermarket car stereo or an outboard amp to enjoy classic Kicker quality with more detail and punch.
What's In The Box:
- - Two 2-way speakers
- - 2 Grilles
- - Two 12" Lengths of speaker wire (tinned wire on one end and female quick slides on the other)
- - 4 Red plastic wire caps
- - Eight 1" Screws
- - 8 Speed clips
- - Owner's manual (English/ Spanish/ German/ French)
Polypropylene Woofer Cones: The Kicker CS-series speakers feature polypropylene woofer cones, resistant to moisture and the temperature extremes found in automotive applications.
Surrounds: The ribbed polyester foam surrounds allow extended cone excursion for additional bass output and higher SPL.
Balanced-Dome Tweeters: Each speaker uses a ½" PEI (polyetherimide) balanced-dome tweeter. A balanced dome tweeter has a dome placed inside a cone, with equal reproduction area given the cone and dome sections.
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh