Kicker 44CWCD104 CompC Series 10" subwoofer with dual 4-ohm voice coils
Kicker 44CWCD104 CompC Series 10" Subwoofer
When it comes to bass, Kicker wrote the book, as they were among the first to create subs and amps for cars. The Kicker CompC line has its roots in the original Kicker Comp subwoofer line that goes back to 1986, giving you the benefit of Kicker's years of experience in the art of bass. The CompC Series 44CWCD104 10" subwoofer features a flex-resistant polypropylene cone for hard-hitting lows without distortion, while the ribbed foam surround with its familiar yellow stitching promotes long excursion and helps to keep the cone on target.
- - 10" subwoofer with dual 4-ohm voice coils
- - injection-molded polypropylene cone
- - ribbed foam surround
- - handles up to 250 watts RMS (125 watts per coil)
- - peak power handling: 500 watts
- - frequency response: 30-500 Hz
- - sensitivity: 86.2 dB
- - top-mount depth: 4-13/16"
- - sealed box volume: 1.00 - 2.40 cu. ft.
- - ported box volume: 1.25 - 1.75 cu. ft.
- - grille not included
- - warranty: 1 year
This sub handles up to 250 watts RMS to bring out the punch your music's been missing. Its dual 4-ohm voice coils make it easy to get maximum power from a mono amplifier, or to wire it into a multi-sub setup. The sub's steel basket provides a reliable foundation for big bass, and its extensive venting ensures long-lasting performance that won't break down when the bass gets heavy. This versatile sub works well in sealed or ported enclosures.
What's In The Box:
- - One 10" dual 4-ohm voice coil subwoofer
- - Owner's manual (English/ Spanish/ German/ French)
- - 2 Kicker decals
- - Template on box lid
Speaker Terminals: The terminals are spring loaded for solid connections with speaker wire up to 10 gauge.
Dual Voice Coils: For increased system flexibility, the woofer has two 4Ω voice coils. When the voice coils are wired in parallel, the woofer presents a 2Ω load; when wired in series, the woofer presents an 8Ω load.
Recommended Sealed Box Volume:
- Minimum Volume: 1.0 ft³
- Maximum Volume: 2.4 ft³
Recommended Vented Box Volume:
- Minimum: 1.25 ft³; 1.5" x 10.5" port opening; 14.5" port length
- Maximum: 1.75 ft³; 1.5" x 10.5" port opening; 13.25" port length
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh