KENWOOD KFC-1673MRBL 6.75" 2-Way Marine Speaker(Black) with RGB Lighting, Remote Control Included, 260 Max Power
6-3/4" 2-way marine speakers with built-in LED lights (Black)
These Kenwoods produce awesome sound for the outdoors with water-resistant polypropylene woofers and 1" balanced dome tweeters. Feed them up to 80 watts of power, and they'll sound great in any setting. UV-resistant grilles, composite speaker baskets, and stainless steel hardware shrug off the harmful effects of water, salt, and sun. The speakers are available with black or white grilles. Buying marine speakers with built-in LED lighting? Give yourself options! Kenwood KFC-1673MR 6-3/4" 2-way speakers offer 20 colors, 8 patterns, and 8 speeds, plus a wireless remote control to make adjustments.
- 6-3/4" 2-way marine speakers with grilles (pair)
- built-in LED lighting with color, brightness, and speed adjustment
- injection-molded polypropylene cone woofer with rubber surround
- 1" balanced-dome tweeter built into grille
- Remote control for lighting included
- UV-resistant fixed grille design
- Handles up to 80 watts RMS (260 watts peak power)
- Frequency response: 60-20,000 Hz
- Impedance: 4 ohms
- What's in the box:
- Kenwood KFC-1673MRBL owner's manual
- Two 2-way marine speakers with fixed black grilles (one has LED control module)
- LED remote control
- CR2025 battery (installed)
- 10' Link Cable A (male to male LED power)
- 10' Link Cable B (male to female LED power)
- Four 1-1/4" Heat shrink tubes
- Eight 1" Stainless steel mounting screws
- 8 Stainless steel speed-clips
- Instruction manual (English/ Spanish/ French)
- Warranty information
- Templatecutout diameter: 5-11/16"
- Top-mount depth: 2-7/16"
- Warranty: 1 year
- Our 30-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # KFC-1673MRBL
Tweeters: The tweeters are mounted to the grilles, rather than to a pole piece, thus there is no chance of water leaking through the woofer cone.
LEDs: There are red, green, and blue LEDs in the back of each tweeter casing to create a glow on the woofer cones. The LEDs are controlled using the included RF remote; choose between 21 different static colors, or 21 different dynamic modes. There are also eight brightness settings and seven speed settings (for changing the cycling speed of the dynamic modes).
LED Wiring: A 12 volt power supply is needed to turn the LEDs on and a 3-amp fuse should be wired in-line (fuse not included). One of the speakers has an LED control module attached with an RF remote control receiver, to which the LED power and ground wires are connected. The included Link Cable B is routed to the other speaker to control its LEDs. Up to six pair of these speakers can be connected with the LEDs synchronized, at which point the included Link Cable A is also used. The LED power and ground supply is still only connected to one of the speakers.
Size: The speakers fit into the openings for some 6¾ applications (a standard car speaker size). However, because the frame is bigger than a typical 6¾ and the grille is not designed to be removed, they won't fit in most car applications.
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh