Kenwood DMX125BT Digital multimedia receiver (does not play CDs)
Digital multimedia receiver (does not play CDs)
This receiver's suite of sound-crafting tools include a 13-band equalizer, deep crossover settings, and built-in digital time alignment. Bring back the depth and detail for all your digital music sources with this receiver's processing power. The DMX125BT also includes 2-volt RCA preamp outputs that provide a clean signal when it's time to add amplifiers to your system. Bluetooth note: Use of this receiver's Bluetooth features will depend upon your phone's Bluetooth capabilities. Learn more in our article explaining Bluetooth profiles. iPod/smartphone note: If you're going to use your iPod or smartphone with this receiver, be sure to check "Details" for compatibility information. You'll need a wired connection to your parking brake to access settings and other features on this receiver. Your parking brake must be connected and set in order to view video on its screen.
- General Features:
- Digital multimedia player with AM/FM tuner (does not play CDs)
- Plays media loaded with MP3, WMA, FLAC, and AAC music files
- 6.75" capacitive touchscreen display
- Fits double-DIN (4" tall) dash openings
- Smartphone Features:
- Android screen-mirroring via USB
- Built-in Bluetooth for hands-free calling and music streaming
- Built-in iPod, iPhone, and iPad control and rapid Android charging via USB portAudio/Video Features:
- Plays USB memory devices
- 13-band graphic EQ with digital time alignmentExpandability:
- inputs: rear USB input; backup camera input; rear A/V input (RCA)
- Outputs: rear video output; 5-channel preamp outputs (2-volt front, rear, mono sub)
- Other Information:
- Wired connection to parking brake required to access settings and other features on this receiver (the brake must be connected and set for video display)
- Built-in amplifier (16 watts RMS/45 peak x 4 channels)
- Compatible with most factory steering wheel audio controls (adapter required)
- Warranty: 1 year
- Our 30-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # DMX125BT
Android Smartphone Mirroring: Using the Mirroring OB for Kenwood app, you can mirror the content from your Android (OS 7.0+) smartphone onto the touchscreen monitor of the Kenwood DMX125BT; you'll be able to enjoy video and audio playback. Your compatible Android smartphone must be connected to the DMX125BT via USB and Bluetooth. The Kenwood receiver's light green wire (attached to rear chassis) must also be attached to your vehicle parking brake circuit and your vehicle's parking brake must be engaged in order to mirror content from your Android smartphone to the DMX125BT. In addition to mirroring content from your Android smartphone, you'll also be able to control your Android device from the in-dash receiver's touchscreen (some content may not support touchscreen control from the receiver). Mirrored content may or may not display in a portrait or landscape orientation.
Note: The unit does not support audio playback from Android devices using MTP (Media Transport Protocol) or AOA (Android Open Accessory. The Kenwood DMX125BT does not support Apple iOS device mirroring.
iPhone Music Playback: You can connect a newer Apple iPhone w/ Lightning connector to the DMX125BT for music playback & control using Kenwood's Lightning connector-to-USB cable (113KCIP103 sold separately) or the Lightning-to-USB cable that came with your Apple device. Simply plug your compatible Apple device into the receiver's rear-panel USB port. The Kenwood receiver supports playback of stored music and music apps, along music browsing and playback control, plus song/artist information and album art.
- Head Unit Control: The Kenwood head unit allows you to navigate your iPod/iPhone's music library by category (Playlist/Artist/Song/Album/Genre) from its touchscreen controls. The head unit also supports basic playback functions like Play/Pause, Fast Forward/Rewind, Previous/Next Track and Repeat/Random of your connected iPod/iPhone. You'll still be able to control your connected iPhone from its own touchscreen so you can access other music applications.
- Song/Artist Info & Album Art: The DMX125BT will display your iPhone's stored music information including Track number, Elapsed playing time, Song/Album title, Artist name, and Album art. The unit will also display song/artist info and album art from select music apps.