Kenwood DDX5707S 6.8" Digital Media Receiver with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto
Kenwood DDX5707S DVD Receiver
Plug a compatible Android™ or iPhone® into Kenwood's DDX5707S DVD receiver, and you'll be able to quickly switch between apps just like you do on your phone. This receiver's 6.8" touchscreen display will show your music, phone, and navigation info clearly with the help of Android Auto® and Apple CarPlay®. It also provides screen mirroring for Android phones, Bluetooth® for wireless convenience, and high-res music playback. You can also add amplifiers, a backup camera, a video screen, and a SiriusXM tuner to make long road trips not seem so long.
- DVD/CD receiver with AM/FM RDS tuner
- 6.8" capacitive touchscreen display
- Waze-ready with Apple CarPlay or Android Auto
- Plays high-res FLAC and WAV (up to 24-bit/96 kHz) files on USB drives
- Fits double-DIN dash openings
- Built-in Bluetooth for hands-free calling and audio streaming
- Plays full HD video files in select formats (see Details for more information)
- Compatible with wired Apple CarPlay or Android Auto
- Pandora and Spotify control with iPhone and Android
- Wired mirroring for Android
- Plays CDs, DVDs, and USB memory devices (see Details for full capabilities)
- 13-band equalizer with digital time alignment
- Subwoofer level, phase, and low-pass crossover controls
- Compatible with SiriusXM satellite radio tuner
- Inputs: rear USB input, rear camera input, rear A/V input (mini)
- Outputs: 5-channel preamp outputs (2-volt front, rear, mono subwoofer), video output (RCA)
- White key illumination
- Wired connection to parking brake required to access settings and other features on this receiver (the brake must be connected and set for video display)
- Built-in internal amp (21 watts RMS/45 peak x 4 channels)
- Compatible with most factory steering wheel audio controls (adapter required)
- Optional wireless remote
- Warranty: 1 year
- Our 30-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # DDX5707S
AV & Camera Connectivity
AV Input: The Kenwood DDX5707S is outfitted with a rear-panel AV input which consists of a 3.5mm AV jack for connection of an external audio/video device such as a DVD player, game console or TV tuner.
Video Output: A single RCA composite video-output jack allows you to an add external monitor such as rear headrest monitor (sold separately). The video output can display the AV-input or USB video signal when its selected as the receiver's source, regardless if the vehicle's parking brake is engaged or not. Apple CarPlay, Android Auto, and Android Mirroring is not supported by the receiver's video output.
Rear Camera Input: The unit features a composite video input for connecting an optional rear view camera, such as the Kenwood CMOS-230 (113CMOS230, sold separately). By connecting a rear view camera, you can use the in-dash receiver's touchscreen monitor to see what's behind you when backing up.
Parking Guide Lines: When a rear-view camera is connected and you are viewing a rear view image, parking guide lines appear on-screen making parking easy and safer. There are three color-coded horizontal guidelines and two vertical guidelines.
Rear-View Auto Switching: The video from this connection can be set to display when switched to this input, or display the rear view camera video automatically when the vehicle is shifted into Reverse gear. The purple/white wire (attached to rear-chassis) must be connected to the vehicle's reverse lamp circuit for automatic video switching. Automatic video switching takes approximately 0.8 seconds.
Kenwood DDX5707S - DVD Receiver with Bluetooth
Plug a compatible Android or iPhone into Kenwood's DDX5707S DVD receiver, and you'll be able to quickly switch between apps just like you do on your phone. This receiver's 6.8" touchscreen display will show your music, phone, and navigation info clearly with the help of Android Auto and Apple CarPlay. It also provides screen mirroring for Android phones, Bluetooth for wireless convenience, and high-res music playback. You can also add amplifiers, a backup camera, a video screen, and a SiriusXM tuner to make long road trips not seem so long.
Android Auto for Easy Connectivity
Android Auto was designed with safety in mind, helping you to minimize distractions and stay focused on the road. KENWOOD’s multimedia receivers combine an intuitive voice controlled interface with a large touch screen and superior sound quality, making it the perfect complement for your in-car life. You can even listen to and control music from your favorite streaming services like Pandora and Spotify. Navigate to where you need to with Google Maps or Waze.