Kanto SUB8 8-inch Powered Subwoofer – Matte White
Kanto SUB8 8-inch Powered Subwoofer
SUB8 is a sealed box front-firing subwoofer offering 250W of powerful bass extension, perfect for music or home theater. A precise low-pass filter makes sub8 a perfect match with any Kanto speaker, allowing you to dial in the perfect cutoff frequency. Its 8” paper-cone driver enables true sub-bass reproduction with low-end that has real weight. Phase adjustment, power-saving auto-off and full L/R line level input round out this high-performance package.
- - Class D amplifier pumps out 250W (peak) of powerful bass extension
- - Front-firing 8” paper cone driver provides true bass reproduction
- - Acoustic grade MDF cabinet reduces undesirable resonance
- - Integrate into your pre-existing audio system with a precision crossover filter and phase switch
- - 8-inch paper cone driver
- - Acoustic grade MDF cabinets, sealed construction, rubber isolation feet
- - 4 Ohms Input Impedance, 88 dB Speaker Sensitivity
- - Class D Amplifier, 250W Peak Power
- - 100 mV Input Sensitivity, < 0.3% Total Harmonic Distortion
- - 40 Hz - 120 Hz Low-Pass Filter
Sub8 features a specially designed grille which protects the driver from impact and dust, while allowing sound through with minimal diffraction.
Every space is different. Precise dials for volume and cut-off frequency offer exacting, responsive control that lets you shape your bass to fit the unique character of your room.
Sub8 is available in a Gloss Black, Gloss White and Matte Grey to suit your personal style
Sub8's acoustic MDF enclosure is engineered to reduce undesired resonance and reverberation inside the box, providing clean, deep sound.
Although designed to be a perfect match with Kanto speakers, Sub8 features stereo inputs allowing use with any source. Anything from vintage stereo receivers to high-end amplifiers with stereo sub output can be connected, so you don't have to sacrifice quality for convenience.
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh