Kanto SUB6 6-inch Powered Subwoofer
Bass you can feel. Sub6 is a sealed box, front-firing subwoofer offering 200W of powerful bass extension. A precise low-pass filter makes Sub6 a perfect match with any Kanto speaker, allowing you to dial in the perfect cutoff frequency. Its 6” paper cone driver enables true sub-bass reproduction with low-end that has real weight. Phase adjustment, power saving auto-off and full L/R line level input round out this compact package.
- - Class D amplifier pumps out 200W (peak) of powerful bass extension
- - Front-firing 6” paper cone driver provides true bass reproduction
- - Acoustic grade MDF cabinet reduces undesirable resonance
- - Integrate into your pre-existing audio system with a precision crossover filter and phase switch
- - 6 inch paper cone driver
- - 4 Ohms Input Impedance, 86 dB Speaker Sensitivity
- - Class D Amplifier, 200W Peak Power
- - 100 mV Input Sensitivity, < 0.3% Total Harmonic Distortion, 40 Hz - 120 Hz Low-Pass Filter
SUB6 features a specially designed grille which protects the driver from impact and dust, while allowing sound through with minimal diffraction.
SUB6 is available in a Gloss Black, Gloss White and Matte Gray to suit your personal style
SUB6's acoustic MDF enclosure is engineered to reduce undesired resonance and reverberation inside the box, providing clean, deep sound.
Although designed to be a perfect match with Kanto speakers, SUB6 features stereo inputs allowing use with any source. Anything from vintage stereo receivers to high-end amplifiers with stereo sub output can be connected, so you don't have to sacrifice quality for convenience.
Solid rubber feet keep SUB6 firmly planted on any surface. De-coupling the housing from the surrounding environment allows for unmatched clarity and separation from lower-mid frequencies and reduces vibration.