Kanto Full Motion PMX700
- HORIZONTAL OFFSET – All PMX mounts feature a segmented design that allows the arm assembly to be easily removed and positioned, independent of the wall plate. This setup makes it easier to center your television, regardless of the location of the studs.
- EASY INSTALLATION – Installing a PMX TV mount is quick and easy. Weighing less than 10 pounds, the wall plate can be installed unassisted. The arm assembly can then be hooked into place before securing it with the provided hardware.
- TOOLLESS TILT – The PMX series features a specially designed tilt mechanism that allows for precise adjustments to be made without the need of tools. Set the tension to allow for finger-tip adjustments, or lock it in place at the desired angle.
- SUPERIOR EXTENSION – This wall mount is made from solid steel and has heavy-duty wishbone arms that allow maximum extension and support, even for larger televisions.
- CONVENIENT BOLT PACK – The PMX700, along with the other TV mounts in the PMX Series, is carefully packaged with all the lag bolts, anchors, washers, and spacers needed for both wood studs and concrete walls.
- TV Size 42" - 100"
- Weight Capacity 125 lb
- Total Offset 31"
- Extension 31"
- Tilt 3/+12°
- Swivel up to 180° dependent on size of TV
- VESA Supported 200x100 - 700x500
- Item Weight 46.7
- Product Dimensions 32.4 x 31.3 x 19.7 inches
PMX wall mounts feature a segmented design, allowing their arm assembly to be removed and positioned independent of the wall plate. This means you can easily center your customer’s TV, regardless of where their studs are located.
Weighing less than ten pounds with the arm assembly removed, the wall plate can be easily installed unassisted.
Featuring a specially designed toolless tilt mechanism, the PMX series allows for precision adjustments to be made to the angle of your customer’s TV. Set the tension to allow for finger-tip adjustments, or lock it in place at the desired angle.
EVERYTHING YOU NEED
Every PMX TV mount is carefully packaged with all the lag bolts, anchors, washers, and spacers you need for both wood studs and concrete walls.