JVC KW-M750BT Compatible with Apple CarPlay, Android Auto 2-DIN AV Receiver (No CD Drive)
JVC KW-M750BT Digital Multimedia Receiver (does not play CDs)
With their KW-M750BT multimedia receiver, JVC gives you a 6.8" touchscreen display that puts serious control at your fingertips, from music sources to phone features to Android Auto™ and Apple CarPlay™ to crazy-cool sound-shaping tools. And built-in Bluetooth provides wireless convenience for your smartphone.
- - digital multimedia receiver with AM/FM tuner
- - 6.8" Clear Resistive touchscreen
- - customizable display background with "live wallpaper" and variable button illumination color
- - digital angle adjustment for better in-dash visibility
- - finger movements control volume level and forward/back
- - fits double-DIN dash openings
- - Android Auto and Apple CarPlay compatible
- - control and charging of Apple and Android devices using the USB connection
- - Siri Eyes Free Control
- - Spotify and Pandora control with iPhone and Android
- - built-in Bluetooth for hands-free calling and audio streaming with dual phone connection
- - Streaming DJ feature allows five Bluetooth audio source devices to be connected
- - Plays USB memory devices
- - 13-band equalizer with digital time alignment
- - K2 technology improves the digital sound for all music sources
- - Sound Lift compensates for speakers that are low in the doors
- - high-pass, low-pass, and subwoofer crossover adjustments
- - compatible with optional SiriusXM tuner
- - inputs: rear USB input, rear A/V input (RCA, mini), two camera inputs
- - outputs: rear video output (RCA), 6-channel preamp outputs (4-volt front, rear, subwoofer)
- - compatible with most factory steering wheel audio controls (adapter required)
- compatible with iDatalink Maestro
- - retains factory features in a wide selection of vehicles
- - displays engine performance data on touchscreen
- - built-in amp (22 watts RMS/50 peak x 4 channels)
- - optional wireless remote control
- - warranty: 2 years
Choose Android Auto or Apple CarPlay
With your iPhone® or Android™ smartphone connected to the KW-M750BT via USB, you'll gain a variety of apps that are simple to switch between, whether you're using this radio's touchscreen or voice control.
- Android Auto: If connect an Android device, Android Auto integrates the Android platform into your driving experience in a non-distracting way. You'll have voice control access to Google Maps, weather, music, your phone, text messages, plus easy access to many of your favorite apps. Get more info at https://www.android.com/auto.
- Apple CarPlay: CarPlay integrates your iPhone® into the driving experience, putting iPhone content at the driver's voice command with minimal distraction. That means easy access to your music library, your phone, messages, navigation, and many third-party streaming music apps, too. Learn more at https://www.apple.com/ios/carplay.
- Phone swapping: If your family includes both iPhone and Android users, you simply plug in the phone you want to use without having to choose a particular input or adjust menu settings for control.
Bluetooth Built In
Bluetooth enables wireless streaming for music and hands-free phone calls. You can quickly switch between two paired phones — handy for vehicles with more than one driver. Many portable audio players also include Bluetooth, so you can stream your personal music collections while you're on the road. When it comes to streaming audio, JVC's Streaming DJ feature lets you pair five phones so everybody can add their favorite songs to the road trip playlist. You can also control this car stereo directly from your phone using JVC's free Remote app.
Even More Entertainment
The KW-M750BT's rear USB port offers a lot of options, like Pandora and Spotify app control over your phone and high-resolution FLAC file playback from a thumb drive. And if AM/FM radio isn't enough, you can add an optional SiriusXM tuner and seriously expand the scope of your entertainment choices.
Add Two Cameras and More
If you have need for a cargo cam or front-view cam in addition to a backup cam, JVC gives you two camera inputs, making the KW-M750BT one heck of a command center. If you've got an audio/video piece to add to the system, like a video game console, you can plug it into this receiver's rear input. And if you've got a backseat crew that needs a distraction, you can feed them some video by connecting additional monitors to this receiver's video output.
Customize Your Radio
Be the boss of your new radio using variable brightness control with an auto dimmer. And to keep your attention on the road, JVC lets you use simple swipe and circular movements on the display for changing tracks, accessing music folders, and adjusting the volume.
Get the sound you want
Tweak your sound by using a huge array of sound-sculpting controls, including a 13-band graphic equalizer and time alignment to get you to center stage. To enhance compressed audio, JVC's K2 technology helps bring back the depth and detail for all your digital music sources. The Sound Lift feature adjusts your music's frequencies to virtually "raise" speakers that are lower in the doors for better, more natural imaging.
iDatalink Maestro lets you keep your factory extras
The KW-M750BT offers compatibility you won't find in many other aftermarket radios, thanks to the iDatalink Maestro module (not included). In a wide selection of vehicles, this module lets you keep factory features that you'd otherwise lose when you install a new radio. Once you've identified your vehicle, you'll see the iDatalink module offered on the way to the Shopping Cart if it's compatible.
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh