JVC KW-M650BT Digital Media Receiver with Bluetooth, 6.2" Touch Screen & Apple CarPlay Compatible
class="prod-title">JVC KW-M650BT Digital Multimedia Receiver (does not play CDs)
With their KW-M650BT multimedia receiver, JVC really delivers on the fun of adding a new radio to your dash. A 6.2" touchscreen display puts a whole lotta control at your fingertips, from music sources to phone features to Apple CarPlay to crazy-cool sound-shaping tools. And built-in Bluetooth provides wireless convenience for your smartphone.
- - digital multimedia receiver with AM/FM tuner
- - 6.2" Clear Resistive touchscreen
- - customizable display background with "live wallpaper" and variable button illumination color
- - digital angle adjustment for better in-dash visibility
- - finger movements control volume level and forward/back
- - fits double-DIN dash openings
- - Apple CarPlay compatible
- - control and charging of Apple and Android devices using the USB connection
- - Siri Eyes Free Control
- - Spotify and Pandora control with iPhone and Android
- - built-in Bluetooth for hands-free calling and audio streaming with dual phone connection
- - Streaming DJ feature allows five Bluetooth audio source devices to be connected
- - plays USB memory devices
- - 13-band equalizer with digital time alignment
- - K2 technology improves the digital sound for all music sources
- - Sound Lift compensates for speakers that are low in the doors
- - high-pass, low-pass, and subwoofer crossover adjustments
- compatible with optional SiriusXM tuner
- inputs: front USB input, rear A/V input (RCA, mini), dual camera inputs
- outputs: rear video output (RCA), 6-channel preamp outputs (4-volt front, rear, subwoofer)
- - compatible with most factory steering wheel audio controls (adapter required)
- compatible with iDatalink Maestro
- - retains factory features in a wide selection of vehicles
- - displays engine performance data on touchscreen
- - built-in amp (22 watts RMS/50 peak x 4 channels)
- - optional wireless remote control
- - warranty: 2 years
Apple CarPlay's the way
I have Apple CarPlay in my vehicle and find that I use it more than any other feature. In the KW-M650BT, the radio's controls behave like your phone's interface, so there's no learning curve. Plug in your iPhone®, and you'll get voice control access to your navigation, phone calls, weather, text messages, and of course all your music. Get more info at www.apple.com/ios/carplay.
Bluetooth enables wireless streaming for music and hands-free phone calls. You can quickly switch between two paired phones — handy for vehicles with more than one driver. Many portable audio players also include Bluetooth, so you can stream your personal music collections while you're on the road. When it comes to streaming audio, JVC's Streaming DJ feature lets you pair five phones so everybody can add their favorite songs to the road trip playlist. You can also control this car stereo directly from your phone using JVC's free Remote app.
Even more Entertainment
The KW-M650BT's front USB port offers a lot of options, like Pandora and Spotify app control over your phone and high-resolution FLAC file playback from a thumb drive. And if AM/FM radio isn't enough, you can add an optional SiriusXM tuner and seriously expand the scope of your entertainment choices.
Add two cameras and more
If you have need for a cargo cam or front-view cam in addition to a backup cam, JVC gives you two camera inputs, making the KW-M650BT one heck of a command center. If you've got an audio/video piece to add to the system, like a video game console, you can plug it into this receiver's rear input. And if you've got a backseat crew that needs a distraction, you can feed them some video by connecting additional monitors to this receiver's video output. And, at a shade under 3" deep, there's more room for any essential connections and add-ons behind the radio.
Get the right look for your dash
Be the boss of your new radio using variable brightness control with an auto dimmer. And to keep your attention on the road, JVC lets you use simple swipe and circular movements on the display for changing tracks, accessing music folders, and adjusting the volume.
Adjust the sound for your ears
Tweak your sound by using a huge array of sound-sculpting controls, including a 13-band graphic equalizer and time alignment to get you to center stage. To enhance compressed audio, JVC's K2 technology helps bring back the depth and detail for all your digital music sources. The Sound Lift feature adjusts your music's frequencies to virtually "raise" speakers that are lower in the doors for better, more natural imaging.
iDatalink Maestro lets you keep your factory extras
The KW-M650BT offers compatibility you won't find in many other aftermarket radios, thanks to the iDatalink Maestro module (not included). In a wide selection of vehicles, this module lets you keep factory features that you'd otherwise lose when you install a new radio. Once you've identified your vehicle, you'll see the iDatalink module offered on the way to the Shopping Cart if it's compatible.
What's In The Box:
- - Digital media receiver w/ integrated 6.2" monitor (15A fuse)
- - Wiring harness
- - 6.5' Parking brake wire (light green)
- - Microphone w/ bracket (attached 10' cable terminated by a right-angle male 3.5mm connector)
- - 6 Pan-head ISO-mount screws
- - 6 Flat-head ISO-mount screws
- - Quick Start Guide
- - Warranty sheet