JVC KD-X360BTS Digital media receiver (does not play CDs)
Your smartphone companion
Part of the joy of streaming music on your smartphone is that it's easy. And JVC doesn't mess with a good thing — their KD-X360BTS digital media receiver keeps things simple in your car. Built-in Bluetooth connectivity, a USB port, and an aux input make playing music from your phone quick and satisfying. And if streaming isn't your thing, you can add a SiriusXM satellite radio tuner (sold separately) and expand your entertainment horizons even more.
- - digital media receiver with AM/FM tuner (does not play CDs)
- - built-in Bluetooth for audio streaming and hands-free calling (mic included)
- - detachable face with 2-line display
- - variable color illumination
- - USB 1.5A connection charges devices quickly
- - plays MP3, WMA, AAC, WAV, and FLAC (96kHz/24bit) files through USB
- - use JVC's remote control app to control the receiver with your phone
- - built-in iPod control and Android control through USB
- - control PANDORA, Spotify, and iHeartRadio from select smartphones
- - high-and low-pass filters
- - digital time alignment
- - sound-shaping tools get more out of your digital music library
- - 13-band EQ
- - K2 technology improves the digital sound for most music sources
- - compatible with SiriusXM satellite radio tuner (sold separately, subscription required)
- - inputs: front USB port (1.5A), front auxiliary input
- - outputs: 6-channel preamp outputs (4-volt front, rear, sub)
- - built-in MOSFET amplifier (22 watts RMS/50 peak x 4 channels)
- - compatible with most factory steering wheel audio controls (adapter required)
- - menus can be displayed in English and Spanish
- - optional wireless remote
- - warranty: 2 years
What's in the box
- - Digital media receiver (10A fuse)
- - Face (attached)
- - Sleeve (installed)
- - Trim ring (installed)
- - Wiring harness
- - Microphone w/ bracket (attached 10' cable terminated by a right-angle mono 3.5mm connector)
- - 2 Radio removal tools
- - Face-fixing screw
- - Quick Start Guide (En/Fr/Sp)
- - Warranty Information
- - Face Fixing screw note
Pair two phones at once
No matter what kind of phone you're using, Bluetooth pairing is automatic every time you hop in the car. You can also pair two phones at once — if you share a vehicle, getting connected is less of a hassle than adjusting the rear-view or getting the driver seat like you like it.
Awesome for Android™ and Apple®
Android® users can control Pandora®, Spotify®, and iHeartRadio® right from the stereo through the Bluetooth connection — no wires needed. If you'd like to do the same with an iPhone, no problem — you'll need to connect via USB. JVC's remote control app lets you use your compatible Android or iPhone touchscreen to control the action on your receiver using finger swipes and gestures.
With a wired connection, you'll be able to take advantage of the USB port's powerful 1.5-amp charging capability.
Add on satellite radio
When AM/FM ain't enough, add a SiriusXM® tuner (sold separately) to your KD-X360BTS and start enjoying the wide variety of music, sports, news, and entertainment available. You can explore an incredible selection of music with your subscription, and the best part is you can drive state to state to state without losing your favorite channels.
Prioritize audio quality
The KD-X360BTS plays MP3, WMA, AAC, WAV, and even FLAC files, and you can make the most of them with a wide array of sound-shaping tools, including time alignment to focus the sound at your seat, Sound Lift to raise your music from depths of your doors, and a 13-band graphic equalizer. Plus, JVC's proprietary K2 sound enhancement technology brings out the best in each song.
Always room to expand
JVC prepares you for improvement by arming the KD-X360BTS with three sets of 4-volt preamp outputs. When you're ready, you'll be able to easily add amps and a sub to your system.
People who bought this product, also bought
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh