JVC CS-V428 DRVN Series 4" 2-way Car Speakers
Whether you're suffering with a blown speaker or you just want hear a little more detail in your music, JVC's DRVN speakers have you covered. The CS-V428 4" speakers feature a durable woofer cone made from a mixture of Aramid, carbon fiber, and mica, along with a 1" balanced dome PEI tweeter that'll increase your music's clarity. These speakers will give you a solid boost in sound quality, even when powered by your factory radio. Grilles are included.
- - 4" 2-way car speakers
- - carbon mica woofer
- - cloth and rubber hybrid surround
- - 1" PEI balanced dome tweeter
- - power range: 2-20 watts RMS (200 watts peak power)
- - frequency response: 70-25,000 Hz
- - sensitivity: 88 dB
- - depth: 1-3/4"
- - warranty: 1 year
What's in the box
- - Two 2-way speakers
- - 2 Grilles
- - Two 12" Lengths of speaker wire (each has female quick-slides on one end and bare wire on the other)
- - Eight 1" Self-tapping screws
- - 8 Speed clips
- - Warranty information
- - Template and specifications on packaging
Woofer: Mica is added to an aramid and carbon fiber composite olefin base, resulting in a rigid, light, and durable cone.
Tweeters: Each speaker features a 1" PEI (Poly-Ether-Imide) balanced-dome tweeter; PEI is a polymer film that produces a wide soundstage for superior imaging. A semi-dome tweeter has a dome placed inside a cone. Balanced dome tweeters are semi-dome tweeters with equal reproduction area given the cone and dome portions of the tweeter.
4/2 Hole Compatibility: The speakers' mounting tabs can be removed, allowing installation in 4-hole or 2-hole applications.