Jura Cool Control Basic, 17- Ounce
Cool Control Basic Temperature controlled milk container The best way to serve light-as-air milk foam and hot milk for trendy specialty coffees is to keep the milk fresh at 39 °F prior to heating and frothing. The elegant Cool Control...
Cool Control Basic
Temperature controlled milk container
The best way to serve light-as-air milk foam and hot milk for trendy specialty coffees is to keep the milk fresh at 39 °F prior to heating and frothing. The elegant Cool Control Basic cools the milk to as much as 25 ° below the ambient temperature. Once the temperature reaches 39 °F, it is maintained constantly within the optimum range. This prevents freezing and saves energy.
The high-quality, 20 oz. stainless steel container is easy to remove. With its bayonet lock, the Cool Control Basic is easy to open, fill, store in the refrigerator as needed, and clean in the dishwasher.
Due to the tilted construction (design) the milk is practically absorbed to the last drop. Simple sealing and cleaning thanks to the new stainless steel milk container with snap closing (bayonet lid)
• Active cooling of the milk to 39 °F (optimum milk temperature)• No freezing• Typical JURA design• Color designed to match the JURA range• Fits all IMPRESSA and ENA fully automatic coffee machines• Can be placed on the left or right side of the fully automatic coffee machine• Expansion of the range in the milk cooling segment• Stainless steel milk container holds 20 oz of milk• Stainless steel milk container can easily be stored in the fridge when not in use• Stainless steel milk container is dishwasher safe
Voltage: 100V ~, 60 HzPower: 25 WCapacity: 20 ozCable length: app. 70 in. (1.8m)Weight: 3.3 lbDimensions (W x H x D): 5.7 x 6.1 x 9Model number / Color: 70384 black
- Cools milk to as much as 25-degrees below ambient temperature
- Maintains temperature in optimum range
- Prevents freezing and saves energy
- Easy to open, fill, and store 20-ounce stainless steel container
- Milk container is dishwasher safe.