Jensen VX7528 Navigation Receiver
Jensen VX7528 Navigation Receiver
I've got enough to think about when I'm driving to worry about a confusing turn that's coming up. Jensen's VX7528 navigation receiver combines stress-free guidance with loads of entertainment options, so you can stay on track and stay entertained all the way. And it links wirelessly with your phone for music streaming and hands-free calling.
- DVD/CD receiver with 6.2" touchscreen and AM/FM tuner
- built-in GPS navigation
- built-in Bluetooth for hands-free calling and audio streaming
- remote control
Smartphone Features: (see Details for info on compatibility)
- built-in iPod, iPhone, and iPad control
- iPhone Pandora control with USB
- maps of the United States, Puerto Rico, and the U.S. Virgin Islands, plus 10 million points of interest
- lane guidance and junction view
- 3D representations of landmarks and buildings
- plays CDs, DVDs, and USB memory devices (see Details for full capabilities)
- 8-band equalizer with 6 preset curves
- subwoofer controls
- compatible with SiriusXM satellite radio tuner
- inputs: front USB input; rear USB charging input; front aux input (minijack), rear A/V input (RCA); front and rear-view camera inputs
- outputs: 5-channel preamp outputs (6-volt front, rear, and and mono sub); rear video output
- compatible with most steering wheel audio controls (adapter required) — see Details for more information
- internal amp (16 watts RMS CTA-2006/50 peak x 4 channels)
- CTA-2006 compliant
- fits double-DIN (4" tall) dash openings
- warranty: 2 years
The VX7528 boasts maps of the entire U.S., Puerto Rico, and the U.S. Virgin Islands, with an extensive database of over 10 million points of interest. You'll see the maps laid out clearly on the receiver's easy-to-follow 6.2" screen, while an improved user interface makes finding your way a piece of cake. iGO primo navigation software ensures you're getting the most reliable routes, while lane guidance keeps you on the right path for your next maneuver. In some instances, you'll see realistic depictions of complicated intersections or 3D representations of buildings and landmarks to help orient yourself.
Call Hands-Free With Bluetooth
Built-in Bluetooth connectivity lets you make and take calls with your compatible phone through the VX7528. Jensen includes an external microphone so your callers won't have to struggle to hear your voice over road noise and wind. This Jensen gives you full access to your phonebook, so you can keep your phone safely stowed away.
Built-in A2DP technology allows you to stream music from your smartphone through this receiver, so you can access all the music on your Android™ phone or iPhone®, whether it's stored music files or streaming services. If you've got Pandora Internet radio on your iPhone, you can control it through the VX7528's interface via USB.
Take your music and video to go
This receiver will play all your CDs and DVDs, including discs loaded with music files, while rear A/V inputs offer connections for more audio/video sources. Go ahead and load up your iPod® or thumb drive with tunes for your travels — the receiver's front USB port provides convenient access, not to mention plenty of charging power for your devices.
When you're parked, you can enjoy movies from DVDs or other video sources on the receiver's display. Jensen includes a wireless remote control, allowing your passengers to pick the playlist.
No matter your audio source, the VX7528's 8-band equalizer lets you tweak the settings to suit your listening preferences.
Add on and enjoy
Satellite radio's a wonderful way to keep track of sports, news, talk, and commercial-free music as you travel, and you can access all that wonderful programming by adding a SiriusXM tuner (not included) to this car stereo. Your favorite stations follow you everywhere and, even better, you can view the channel art on the big screen. You can also connect both front- and rear-view cameras, so you can see more of what's around your vehicle when getting in and out of tight spots. If you're looking to add subs and amps, you can take advantage of 6-volt front, rear, and subwoofer preamp outputs.
Want to keep your car's steering wheel audio controls?
In most cars, you'll need an adapter to retain those controls with this car stereo. Connect a few wires, then program the adapter for your particular car and radio, and you'll retain the convenience of your steering wheel controls. You'll see the adapters that work with your vehicle when you add this receiver to your cart.
Bluetooth note: Use of this receiver's Bluetooth features will depend upon your phone's Bluetooth capabilities. Learn more in our article explaining Bluetooth profiles.
iPod/smartphone note: If you're going to use your iPod or smartphone with this receiver, be sure to check "Details" for compatibility information.
What's In The Box:
- - Navigation receiver w/ integrated 6.2" touchscreen monitor (15A fuse)
- - 8GB microSD map card (pre-installed)
- - Trim-ring
- - Wiring harness
- - Remote control (CR2025 3V battery installed)
- - GPS antenna (attached 16.5' cable)
- - Microphone (attached 10.5' cable terminated by a mono 3.5mm connector)
- - Visor-clip
- - Self-adhesive bracket
- - 8 Counter-sunk ISO-screws
- - 8 Pan-head IOS-screws
- - Quick Start Guide
- - "STOP" note
People who bought this product, also bought
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh