Jensen VX7014 Navigation Receiver
Jensen VX7014 Navigation Receiver
Getting Apple CarPlay compatibility with a single-DIN (2" tall) stereo hasn't been easy since this revolutionary technology was introduced, but Jensen's VX7014 navigation receiver lets you enjoy large-screen guidance and iPhone® command without tearing a hole in your dash. It sports a 7" fold-out display, so you can follow its directions and access your media sources with ease. It plays well with most smartphones, and it lets you explore sonic options like few other receivers in its price range. Jensen rounds this fantastic value out with a wireless remote control so your passengers can get in on the fun.
- - DVD/CD receiver with motorized 7" fold-out touchscreen and AM/FM tuner
- - fits single-DIN (2" tall) dash openings
- - Apple CarPlay compatible
- - built-in Bluetooth for hands-free calling and audio streaming
- - remote control
- - maps of the United States, Puerto Rico, and the U.S. Virgin Islands, plus 11 million points of interest
- - lane guidance and junction view
- - realistic depictions of select interchanges and buildings
- - speed limit warnings
- - built-in iPod, iPhone, and iPad control
- - screen mirroring compatibility for select Android devices — MHL-enabled HDMI cable required
- - Pandora and Spotify control through iPhone and Android
- - plays CDs, DVDs, and USB memory devices (see Details for full capabilities)
- - 10-band equalizer
- - subwoofer controls
- - compatible with SiriusXM satellite radio tuner
- - inputs: front USB input, front (minijack) and rear (RCA) A/V inputs, HDMI input, rear-view camera input, microSD card slot (for mapping SD card only)
- - outputs: 5-channel preamp outputs (6-volt front, rear, and mono subwoofer), video output
- - built-in amplifier (13 watts RMS/40 watts peak x 4 channels)
- - CTA-2006 compliant
- - compatible with most factory steering wheel audio controls (adapter required) — see Details for more info
Apple CarPlay for convenient access
Apple CarPlay compatibility allows a Lightning™-to-USB connection to provide access to select apps on newer iPhones. Once connected, the receiver shows large icons for functions such as Maps, Phone, Messages, Music, Now Playing, and Podcasts. Several streaming apps — including Pandora® — work within the Apple CarPlay interface as well. Drivers can access these functions by touch or through Siri® voice control. Learn more at www.apple.com/ios/carplay.
Maps of the entire U.S.
The VX7014 comes with built-in maps of the entire U.S., along with Puerto Rico and the U.S. Virgin Islands, plus millions of points of interest for when it's time to pull off the road for fuel, food, or an ATM. Lane guidance will keep you on the right path for your next maneuver, and you'll be able to see realistic depictions of many complex intersections that make them easier to navigate. Detailed depictions of buildings in many metropolitan areas can help you get your bearings. You'll also hear audible alerts when you're driving over the posted speed limit on your route.
Where will you go with iGO?
iGO primo nextgen navigation software undergirds the VX7014's maps, providing fast, accurate, and intuitive guidance that won't leave you stranded. This stereo's compatible with Naviextras, which allows you to download maps for other countries, including points of interest, through their website.
Bluetooth® for wireless calling and streaming
This Jensen offers Bluetooth connectivity, so you'll be able to make and take calls using your compatible phone through the stereo. Built-in A2DP technology allows you to stream music from your smartphone through this receiver, and gives you control over the music on your Android™ phone or iPhone®. Jensen includes an external microphone to boost the fidelity of your calls.
The VX7014's MHL-enabled HDMI interface lets you connect select smartphones via a compatible cable, giving you big-screen access to the video content on your smartphone while parked. You'll also have control of streaming apps like Pandora, iHeartRadio, Aha Radio, Spotify, TuneIn, and many more.
Front and rear A/V inputs
This receiver will play all your CDs and DVDs, including discs loaded with music files (including AAC and lossless FLAC files), while front and rear A/V inputs offer connections for more audio/video sources. Go ahead and load up your iPod® or thumb drive with tunes for your travels — the receiver's front USB port provides convenient access, plus high-amp charging, and you get a rear USB for charging one of your electronic devices (no playback via rear USB).
You can tweak the sound to your heart's delight, thanks to the receiver's 10-band equalizer. If you're looking to add subs and amps, you can take advantage of 6-volt front, rear, and subwoofer preamp outputs.
Movies and more
When you're parked, you can enjoy movies from DVDs or other video sources on the receiver's display. You can also connect a rear-view camera, so you can see more of what's behind your vehicle when getting in and out of tight spots.
Add coast-to-coast satellite radio coverage
The VX7014 features a connection for an optional satellite radio tuner, so you can enjoy SiriusXM's extensive programming with your subscription. You can listen to your chosen channels no matter where you roam from Maine to California, and view the channel art on the 7" display.
Want to keep your steering wheel controls?
In most cars, you'll need an adapter to retain those controls with this car stereo. Connect a few wires, then program the adapter for your particular car and radio, and you'll retain the convenience of your steering wheel controls. You'll see the adapters that work with your vehicle when you add this receiver to your cart.
iPod/smartphone note: If you're going to use your iPod or smartphone with this receiver, be sure to check "Details" for compatibility information.
People who bought this product, also bought
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh