JBLUB4100BLK Amplified Powersports Soundbar
JBL Stadium UB4100 Amplified marine/powersport speaker bar with built-in Bluetooth
Awesome JBL sound isn't just for the great indoors anymore. This amplified marine soundbar lets you bring JBL excellence to your boat, ATV, or even golf cart. Bluetooth® connectivity, plus 3.5mm and RCA inputs, lets you stream all kinds of music, while the built-in amp pumps out 160 watts of power for awesome sound.
- - 31.5" sound bar designed for ATV, golf cart, and marine use
- - built-in Bluetooth for music streaming
- - IPx6-rated weatherproofing
- - automatic shut-off system protects battery
- - Party Mode works with up to three Bluetooth devices
- - 4 marine-rated 4" long-excursion drivers
- - 2 marine-rated 2" dome tweeters
- - Class D amplifier (80 watts RMS x 2 channels)
- - frequency response: 50Hz-20kHz
- - maximum SPL: 100dB
- - 3.5mm and RCA auxiliary inputs for music players
- - 2-channel RCA preamp outputs
- - universal mounting clamps, inserts, and quick-release brackets
- - front-panel red LED display and dual-level LED task light
- - use optional JBL SK300BLK kit to separate the unit into two speaker towers
- - dimensions: 31-1/2" x 6-1/8" x 5"
- - micro USB connection for software updates
- - warranty: 1 year
Powerful speakers are just the start
This soundbar features four long-excursion 4" mid/woofers and a pair of high-output tweeters, so there's plenty of volume on tap. If that's not enough, a set of preamp outputs lets you add additional amps and speakers or even a subwoofer to your system.
Cooler still, you can also use the JBL SK300 separation kitto split the unit into two speaker towers. That kit (sold separately) includes a 9.8' umbilical cable that connects the two speakers, along with rear and bottom filler plates.
Compact, Powerful Class D Amplifier
The ultra-efficient Class D amp kicks out 80 watts RMS to each channel, and includes intelligent priority switching so it's easy to connect and enjoy your various devices. The 3.5mm jack overrides the Bluetooth, which in turn overrides the RCA inputs. That simplicity will come in very handy on the water or on the trail.
Installation Is Easy
The JBL UB4100 comes with a versatile mounting system that allows you to install it on a vast variety of roll bars, wake towers, and cages. The system includes universal mounting clamps, inserts, and quick-release brackets. It's easy to install and tough enough to withstand a 10g shock.
The detachable RF remote lets you control your music from wherever you are, and there's even a GoPro shoe so you can mount your action camera and capture all your biggest moments.