JBL 308P MkII 2-Way Powered Studio Monitor with 8" Woofer and 1" Tweeter
JBL 308P MkII 2-Way Powered Studio Monitor With 8" Woofer and 1" Tweeter
The JBL 308P MkII powered speakers are compact studio monitors featuring patented technologies derived from the JBL 7 Series and M2 Master Reference Monitors. Featuring JBL's Image Control Waveguide and refined transducers, the 308P MkII offers stunning detail, precise imaging, a wide sweet-spot, and impressive dynamic range. The MkII is comprised of an 8" long-throw woofer, that uses JBL's patented Slip Stream low-frequency port, and a woven-composite 1" Neodymium tweeter for detailed highs. Each driver is powered by its own 56 watt Class D amplifier giving the monitor 112 watts of total power handling.
- Frequency response: 45-20,000 Hz (±3dB)
- Separate 56-watt Class D amps power woofer and tweeter in bi-amped design (112 watts total)
- 8" long-throw woofer
- 1" soft dome tweeter
- JBL's patented Slip Stream™ low frequency port design
- 120° x 90° coverage
- Peak SPL: 112 dB
- -10 dB/+4 dB input sensitivity switch ensures compatibility with a broad range of signal sources
- High-frequency trim switch (+2 dB, 0, -2 dB)
- Balanced XLR and 1/4" TRS inputs
- Product weight: 17.87 lbs.
- Dimensions: 10"W x 16-1/2"H x 12-1/8"D
- Warranty: 5 years parts and labor
- Our 30-day money back guarantee
- MFR # 308P MKII
What's In The Box:
- One powered monitor
- 58" Power cord (IEC 3-pin)
- 4 Rubber adhesive foot-pads
- Quickstart guide
Image Control Waveguide: The 308P MkII can give impressive detail and depth thanks to JBL's Image Control Waveguide technology. Originally developed for JBL's flagship M2 Master Reference Monitor, this innovation ensures a seamless transition between the low- and high-frequency transducers providing an immersive soundstage with precise imaging. This results in a broad sweet-spot and a neutral frequency response.
Reliability: JBL studio monitors are designed for reliability, even when projects push your gear to the limit, and must first pass JBL's strenuous Power Test. Each model is required to perform flawlessly at maximum volume for 100 hours without failure.
Inputs: The 308P MkII includes a female XLR jack and a 1/4" TRS jack, both balanced, that can accommodate signals ranging from consumer-level electronics to instrument-level. A rear-panel Input Sensitivity switch sets the sensitivity range with options being +4 dBu (instrument level) and -10 dBu (line-level).
Boundary EQ: This rear-panel switch is used to compensate for low frequency boost that may occur when speakers are placed in close proximity to walls or corners. This setting provides an attenuation shelf at 50 Hz with options being: 0 dB, -1.5 dB, and -3 dB.
HF Trim: This rear-panel switch allows boost or attenuation of high frequencies at 4.4 kHz with options being: -2 dB, 0, and +2 dB.
- Frequency Range (-10 dBV): 37 Hz - 24 kHz
- Crossover: 1800 kHz, 4th order Acoustic Linkwitz-Riley
- Maximum Continuous SPL: 102 dB
- Maximum Peak SPL: 112 dB
- Input Connectors: 1 x XLR, 1 x TRS (both balanced)
- Input Sensitivity (-10 dBV input): 92 dB/ 1 m
- HF: 1"
- LF: 8"
- HF Driver Amp: 56 W Class-D
- LF Driver Amp: 56 W Class-D
- HF Trim Control: HF shelf @ 4.4 kHz, +2 dB, 0 dB, -2 dB
- Boundary EQ: LF shelf @ 50 Hz, -3 dB, -1.5 dB, 0 dB
- AC Input Voltage: 100 - 240 VAC, 50/60 Hz
- Enclosure Material: 15 mm MDF
- Enclosure Finish: Matte black PVC
- Baffle Construction: Injection-molded structural ABS
- Dimensions: Width - 10.0", Height - 16.44", Depth - 14.5" (w/ power cord plugged in)
- Weight: 17.87 lbs
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh