JBL CLUB WS1200 12" Shallow-mount Subwoofer
JBL Club WS1200 Club Series 12" shallow-mount Component Subwoofer
If you're into bass, you've probably had to sell off subs at some point because they didn't fit in your plans to expand your system. JBL designed their Club Series WS1200 12" subwoofer for versatility. Its low-profile design allows it to fit into shallow enclosures, and its selectable impedance gives you flexibility in configuring your system. That means it'll fit in just about any vehicle and into any upgrades you make to your bass setup.
- - 12" component subwoofer
- - polypropylene cone
- - impedance selector switch (2 or 4 ohms)
- - handles up to 250 watts RMS (1000 watts peak)
- - frequency response: 27-175 Hz
- - sensitivity at 2.83V: 92 dB
- - mounting depth: 3-5/16"
- - grille not included
- - warranty: 1 year
Unlike most other dual voice coil subs, this sub's Selectable Smart Impedance (SSI™) switch allows you to change impedance from 2 ohms to 4 ohms, the most commonly used impedances. This feature makes it easy to reconfigure your system when you add another Club Series subwoofer or upgrade your amplifier. The sub's polypropylene cone punches out bass as low as 27 Hz and handles up to 250 watts RMS. It works equally well in sealed or ported enclosures, another example of its versatility.
What's In The Box:
- - One 12" Subwoofer (with impedance switch)
- - Owner's manual (English/ French/ Spanish/ Portuguese/ German/ Italian/ Dutch/ Finnish/ Russian/ Swedish/ Danish/ Japanese/ Polish/ Turkish/ Chinese/ Korean/ Indonesian)
- - Technical data sheet
People who bought this product, also bought
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh