JBL Club 8622F - 6 X 8", Two-way Component Speaker System (No Grill)
JBL Club 8622F Club Series 6"x8" 2-way car speakers
JBL's patented Plus One™ woofer structure extends the surface area of the cone to give you a better low-frequency experience than other speakers this size. And an edge-driven silk dome tweeter expands the high-frequency range, so you'll hear musical details that you never heard from your old speakers. A match for any system. The Club 8622F's low-impedance design safely draws more power from your car stereo to give your music extra punch, but you'll get even better results feeding them power from an outboard amp. Grilles are not included; the factory grilles should be suitable for most applications.
- What's in the box:
- JBL Club 8622F owner's manual
- Two 2-way speakers
- 2 Adhesive backed foam gasket strips
- Installation manual
- 2 JBL Stickers
- Specs and Template on box
- Speaker Size 6X8
- Design 2-way
- Tweeter Design Edge-Driven Dome
- Impedance (Ohms) 3
- Tweeter Composition Silk
- Woofer Composition Polypropylene
- Woofer Surround Rubber
- Sensitivity (1W at 1 meter) N/A
- Sensitivity at 2.83 volts 93
- Frequency Response 65 - 20k Hz
- Minimum RMS Wattage ---
- Maximum RMS Wattage 60
- Peak Power Handling (Watts) 180
- Top-mount Depth (Inches) 2 3/8
- Bottom-mount Depth (Inches) N/A
- Cutout Diameter or Length (inches) 0
- 6"x8" 2-way speakers (pair)
- Polypropylene Plus One™ woofer cone
- Edge-driven silk dome tweeter
- Handles up to 60 watts RMS (180 watts peak power)
- Frequency response: 65-20,000 Hz
- Impedance: 3 ohms
- Sensitivity: 93 dB at 2.83 volts
- Top-mount depth: 2-3/8"
- Warranty: 1 year
- Our 30-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # SPKCB8622FAM
Plus One+ Woofer Cones: Each speaker uses a cone larger than other speakers of the same size. This is accomplished by using a unique basket design and hi-roll surround. The Plus One+ design offers greater bass output and an increase in efficiency.
High-Output Design: The 3Ω voice coil design compensates for the high in-line resistance of small gauge factory wiring, extracting more power from factory (or aftermarket) receivers. This results in clearer, richer sound for the listener.
Mounting Applications: JBL describes this speaker as a 6x8, but it also fits many 5x7 applications. Please enter your vehicle information to confirm fit.
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh