JBL Club 3412- 3/4" Component Tweeter
JBL Club 3412T Club Series 3/4" edge-driven dome tweeters
High-Output Design: The 3Ω voice coil design compensates for the high in-line resistance of small gauge factory wiring, extracting more power from factory (or aftermarket) receivers. This results in clearer, richer sound for the listener. lub coaxial and component speakers bring JBL pro sound to more vehicles. Their compact design means they’ll fit into more vehicles than many of our competitors, and their high sensitivity delivers outstanding performance even with modestly-powered factory systems. Rugged polypropylene cones with the Plus One design deliver hard-hitting bass and long performance life. Edge-driven silk dome tweeters deliver broader and smoother high frequency response, never harsh regardless of output level. Starfish™ Tweeter Mounting Adapter and I-Mount Tweeter Mounting Kit in component speaker system for easy installation.
- two 3/4" edge-driven silk dome tweeters
- in-line passive crossover networks
- flush- and surface-mounting hardware included
- handles up to 50 watts RMS (150 watts peak power)
- frequency response: 3,000-20,000 Hz
- sensitivity: 92 dB at 2.83V
- impedance: 3 ohms
- JBL Pure Bass Sound
- Plus One Woofers Cones
- Edge-driven Silk Dome Tweeter
- Bigger Magnet, Bigger Power Handling
- High Output 3 Ohm Design
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 30-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # SPKCB3412TAM
Tweeter Mounting: The I-Mount tweeter mounting system and Starfish mounting brackets give you several different ways to mount the tweeters:
I-Mount: The tweeters can be surface-mounted or flush-mounted with JBL's innovative I-Mount system:
- Surface Mount: Surface mounting the tweeters involves screwing the surface-mount cup to the mounting location, then inserting and locking the tweeter into the cup.
- Flush Mount: Flush mounting uses the threaded flush-mount housing and plastic locking nut. Once a cutout is made, the tweeter is installed in the flush-mount adapter, then into the flush mount housing and inserted into the hole. The large plastic locking nut is threaded onto the adapter (from behind the mounting surface) to hold the complete assembly securely in place. When flush mounted, the tweeters may be angled for optimum response and imaging.
Starfish Mounting Brackets: The Starfish mounting brackets allow the tweeters to be installed in factory locations behind the existing grilles:
- Bottom Mount: Once the Starfish bracket is trimmed, it is secured to the underside of the grille panel. The tweeter must be inserted into the bracket and locked into place before the bracket is mounted.
- Surface Mount: Once the Starfish bracket is trimmed, it is screwed to the top of the mounting surface behind the grille panel. Then, the tweeter is inserted into the bracket and locked into place.
- Flush Mount: There are two sets of tabs to flush mount the tweeter in the Starfish bracket, yielding different mounting dimensions. The upper tabs mount the tweeter completely below the opening and are glued in place. The lower mounting tabs are screwed in place and result in a mounting height just under ?". Once the bracket is mounted, the tweeter is inserted into the bracket and locked into place.
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh