IsoAcoustics GAIA I 4-pack of speaker isolation feet for improved performance with large floor-standing speakers
Treat your tower speakers to new shoes
IsoAcoustics knows that small details matter when you're trying to squeeze every drop of performance out of your high-end loudspeakers. So they've engineered the GAIA Is to be the finest isolation feet available. These stainless steel feet replace the existing screw-in feet of your floor-standing speakers. They give you more consistent performance and better sound by reducing vibrations and other acoustic distortions.
- 4-pack of isolation feet for improved musical performance with large floor-standing speakers
- replaces your floor-standing speaker's existing threaded feet
- this package includes four isolator feet for one floor-standing speaker; you will need to purchase two sets for a pair of floor-standing speakers
- reduces reflections off of a floor's hard surface
- provides a high degree of isolation while resisting lateral movement and oscillations to maintain alignment with the listening position
- designed for a wide variety of floor-standing speakers weighing up to 220 lbs.
- optimal results are achieved by installing the isolators with the IsoAcoustics logo either facing towards or facing away from the listening position
- adjustable angle lets you direct your speaker's tweeter towards you
- included thread sizes (M8-1.25, M6-1.0, and 1/4"-20) cover more than 80% of the speakers out there
- alternative thread sizes available upon request to fit virtually any floor-standing speaker
use this calculator to determine which set of GAIA feet are right for your speakers
- machined stainless steel structure
- warranty: 2 years
How do they work?
The GAIA Is isolate a floor-standing speaker from its mounting surface. This eliminates the transfer of energy from the speaker to surrounding surfaces, which means you'll hear clearer, more transparent sound. Think of it like speaker "flotation" — similar to how a car's shock absorbers work.
Easily change your speaker angle
You can adjust each GAIA I's height, which allows you to raise the front or back of the speaker. This lets you make sure that the speaker's tweeter is pointed directly at your ears for the best performance.
Use this calculator to determine which set of GAIA feet are right for your speakers.
The GAIA isolation feet recently won EISA's (Expert Imaging and Sound Association) award for best hi-fi upgrade for 2019-2020.
Read more about the award here.
What's in the box:
- 4 Isolater feet
- Four M12 threaded posts
- Four M8 threaded posts
- Four 1/4-20 threaded posts
- Eight M8 nuts
- Four M12 nuts
- Four 1/4-20 nuts
- Storage box
- Installation booklet