Get the most out of your speakers
Fine-tuning your studio or desktop music setup? Then check out the IsoAcoustics Aperta 200s. These sculpted aluminum isolation stands help you get the most out of your listening experience by reducing vibrations and other acoustic distortions. The result is cleaner sound with more distinct musical detail.
- high-quality sculpted aluminum acoustic isolation stands
- ideal for desktop speakers, studio monitors, or for use underneath floor-standing speakers
- recommended for speakers with a footprint measuring at least 7-13/16"W x 10"D
- eliminates acoustic distortion by isolating and decoupling each speaker from its mounting surface
- features an integrated tilt adjustment system so you can set your ideal speaker angle
- fine gradation markings on the stands ensure precise angle adjustments
- compatible with optional
IsoAcoustics Support Plates to extend the surface area for use with speaker stands
- each stand supports up to 75 lbs.
- each stand measures 7-13/16"W x 3-1/2"H x 10"D
- warranty: 2 years
How do they work?
The Aperta 200s isolate and decouple each speaker from its mounting surface. Think of it like speaker "flotation" — similar to how a car's shock absorbers work. They eliminate the transfer of energy from your speakers to surrounding surfaces, which means you'll hear clearer, more transparent sound.
Easily change your speaker angle
The Aperta 200s feature a unique integrated tilt adjustment system so you can dial in the perfect angle. This lets you make sure that each speaker's tweeter is pointed directly at your ears for the best performance.
What's in the box:
- 2 Isolation speaker stands
- Instruction Guide