Infinity Reference REF-3032CFX 3-1/2" 2-way Car Speakers - Pair
Infinity Reference REF-3032cfx 3-1/2" 2-Way Car Speaker
One thing's for sure — our customers love Infinity's Reference Series speakers. Year after year, car after car, options like these Reference Series REF-3032cfx 3-1/2" car speakers remain a popular choice for replacing factory speakers because of their competitive pricing and superb sound.
- - 3-1/2" 2-way speakers (pair)
- - Plus One+ polypropylene woofer cone with hi-roll rubber surround
- - 1/2" balanced textile dome tweeter
- - in-line high-pass filters included (196 Hz at 6 dB per octave)
- True Four Ohm Impedance technology
- - speaker's 3-ohm impedance combines with speaker wire impedance for a 4-ohm load
- - compatible with virtually all factory or aftermarket car stereos
- - handles up to 25 watts RMS (75 watts peak power)
- - frequency response: 85-21,000 Hz
- - sensitivity: 91 dB
- - top-mount depth: 1-7/16"
- - grilles not included
- - warranty: 1 year
Infinity's Famous Ingredients
The Reference Series polypropylene woofer with its durable hi-roll rubber surround ensures you'll enjoy powerful sound every mile you drive. Its oversized cone moves more air than other speakers of similar size, adding plenty of punch to the speaker's impressive performance. Add to all that, a 1/2" textile balanced dome tweeter for clearer and smoother highs, and you have a sound that's definitively Infinity.
These speakers will really blossom when powered by an external amplifier, but they're also sensitive enough to be a good match for a factory or aftermarket stereo. Plus, Infinity comes up with a safe way to get a little more power out of your system — these 3-ohm speakers combine with the speaker wire in your car so your car stereo sees actual 4-ohm impedance.
What's In The Box:
- - Two 2-way speakers
- - 2 Adhesive backed foam gasket strips
- - Two 270 microfarad capacitors
- - Instruction manual
- - Template on box
Plus One+ Woofer Cones: Each speaker uses a cone larger than other speakers of the same size. This is accomplished by using a unique basket design and hi-roll surround. The Plus One+ design offers greater bass output and an increase in efficiency.
Tweeter: Each speaker has a balanced dome tweeter. A semi-dome tweeter has a dome placed inside a cone. Balanced dome tweeters are semi-dome tweeters with equal reproduction area given the cone and dome portions of the tweeter.
High-Output Design: The 3Ω voice coil design compensates for the high in-line resistance of small gauge factory wiring, extracting more power from factory (or aftermarket) receivers.
Crossover: The included 270 microfarad capacitors are 1st order high pass crossovers (6 dB/octave); the crossover point is approximately 196 Hz. One capacitor is wired in-line with the positive input of each speaker.
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh