Infinity Reference 9633IX 6"x9" 3-way Car Speakers
Infinity Reference REF-9633ix 6"x 9" 3-Way Car Speakers
One thing's for sure — our customers love Infinity's Reference Series speakers. Year after year, car after car, options like these Reference Series REF-9633ix 6"x9" 3-way car speakers remain a popular choice for replacing factory speakers because of their competitive pricing and superb sound.
- - 6"x9" 3-way speakers (pair)
- - Plus One+ polypropylene woofer cone with hi-roll rubber surround
- - 1" edge-driven, textile dome tweeter; textile semi-dome supertweeter
- True Four Ohm Impedance technology
- - speaker's 3-ohm impedance combines with speaker wire impedance for a 4-ohm load
- - compatible with virtually all factory or aftermarket car stereos
- - handles up to 100 watts RMS (300 watts peak power)
- frequency response: 46-30,000 Hz
- sensitivity: 94 dB
- top-mount depth: 3-1/8"
- grilles included
- warranty: 1 year
Plus One+ Woofer Cone
The Reference Series polypropylene woofer with its durable hi-roll rubber surround ensures you'll enjoy powerful sound every mile you drive. Its oversized cone moves more air than other speakers of similar size, adding plenty of punch to the speaker's impressive performance.
These speakers will really blossom when powered by an external amplifier, but they're also sensitive enough to be a good match for a factory or aftermarket stereo. Plus, Infinity comes up with a safe way to get a little more power out of your system — these 3-ohm speakers combine with the speaker wire in your car so your car stereo sees actual 4-ohm impedance.
What's In The Box:
- - Two 3-way speakers
- - 2 Grilles
- - 2 Grille frames
- - 2 Bottom mount rings
- - Eight 2" Screws
- - 8 Speed clips
- - 2 Adhesive backed foam gaskets
- - Instruction manual
- - Template on box
Plus One+ Woofer Cones: Each speaker uses a cone larger than other speakers of the same size. This is accomplished by using a unique basket design and hi-roll surround. The Plus One+ design offers greater bass output and an increase in efficiency.
Angled Tweeter: The tweeters and super-tweeters are mounted at an angle (fixed), so they can be directed toward the listeners to improve imaging.
Tweeter Level Control: A switch on the front of the tweeter structure allows you to boost the tweeter output to +3dB, useful if the speakers are mounted low in a door where high frequencies are easily absorbed.
High-Output Design: The 3Ω voice coil design compensates for the high in-line resistance of small gauge factory wiring, extracting more power from factory (or aftermarket) receivers.
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh