Infinity Reference 8632CFX 6"x8" 2-way Car Speakers - Pair
Infinity Reference REF-8632CFX 6"x8" 2-Way Car Speakers
One thing's for sure — our customers love Infinity's Reference Series speakers. Year after year, car after car, options like these Reference Series REF-8632cfx 6"x8" car speakers remain a popular choice for replacing factory speakers because of their competitive pricing and superb sound.
- - 6"x8" 2-way speakers (pair)
- - Plus One+ polypropylene woofer cone with hi-roll rubber surround
- - 1" edge-driven textile dome tweeter
- True Four Ohm Impedance technology
- - speaker's 3-ohm impedance combines with speaker wire impedance for a 4-ohm load compatible with virtually all factory or aftermarket car stereos
- - compatible with virtually all factory or aftermarket car stereos
- - handles up to 60 watts RMS (180 watts peak power)
- - frequency response: 49-21,000 Hz
- - sensitivity: 93 dB
- - top-mount depth: 2-5/16"
- - grilles not included
- - warranty: 1 year
Plus One+ Woofer Cone
The Reference Series polypropylene woofer with its durable hi-roll rubber surround ensures you'll enjoy powerful sound every mile you drive. Its oversized cone moves more air than other speakers of similar size, adding plenty of punch to the speaker's impressive performance.
These speakers will really blossom when powered by an external amplifier, but they're also sensitive enough to be a good match for a factory or aftermarket stereo. Plus, Infinity comes up with a safe way to get a little more power out of your system — these 3-ohm speakers combine with the speaker wire in your car so your car stereo sees actual 4-ohm impedance.
What's In The Box:
- - Two 2-way speakers
- - 2 Adhesive backed foam gaskets
- - Instruction manual
- - Template on box
Plus One+ Woofer Cones: Each speaker uses a cone larger than other speakers of the same size. This is accomplished by using a unique basket design and hi-roll surround. The Plus One+ design offers greater bass output and an increase in efficiency.
Angled Tweeter: The tweeters are mounted at an angle (fixed), so they can be directed toward the listeners to improve imaging.
Tweeter Level Control: A switch on the front of the tweeter allows you to boost the tweeter output to +3dB, useful if the speakers are mounted low in a door where high frequencies are easily absorbed.
High-Output Design: The 3Ω voice coil design compensates for the high in-line resistance of small gauge factory wiring, extracting more power from factory (or aftermarket) receivers.
Mounting Applications: Infinity describes these speakers as 6x8, but they also fit many 5x7 applications. Please enter your vehicle information to confirm fit.
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh