Infinity Reference 6432CFX 4"x6" 2-way Car Speakers
Infinity Reference 6432CFX 4"x6" 2-Way Car Speakers - Pair
One thing's for sure — our customers love Infinity's Reference Series speakers. Year after year, car after car, options like these Reference Series REF-6432cfx 4"x6" car speakers remain a popular choice for replacing factory speakers because of their competitive pricing and superb sound.
- - 4"x6" 2-way speakers (pair)
- - Plus One+ polypropylene woofer cone with hi-roll rubber surround
- - 1/2" balanced textile dome tweeter
- True Four Ohm Impedance technology
- - speaker's 3-ohm impedance combines with speaker wire impedance for a 4-ohm load
- - compatible with virtually all factory or aftermarket car stereos
- - handles up to 45 watts RMS (135 watts peak power)
- - frequency response: 75-21,000 Hz
- - sensitivity: 92 dB
- - top-mount depth: 1-3/4"
- - grilles not included
- - warranty: 1 year
Infinity's Famous Ingredients
The Reference Series polypropylene woofer with its durable hi-roll rubber surround ensures you'll enjoy powerful sound every mile you drive. Its oversized cone moves more air than other speakers of similar size, adding plenty of punch to the speaker's impressive performance. Add to all that a 1/2" textile balanced dome tweeter for clearer and smoother highs, and you have a sound that's definitively Infinity.
These speakers will really blossom when powered by an external amplifier, but they're also sensitive enough to be a good match for a factory or aftermarket stereo. Plus, Infinity comes up with a safe way to get a little more power out of your system — these 3-ohm speakers combine with the speaker wire in your car so your car stereo sees actual 4-ohm impedance.
What's In The Box:
- - Two 2-way speakers
- - 2 Standard 4x6 mounting adapters (installed)
- - 8 Machine screws (attaching speakers to mounting brackets)
- - 8 Nuts (installed)
- - 2 Adhesive backed foam gasket strips
- - Instruction manual
- - Template on box
Plus One+ Woofer Cones: Each speaker uses a cone larger than other speakers of the same size. This is accomplished by using a unique basket design and hi-roll surround. The Plus One+ design offers greater bass output and an increase in efficiency.
Tweeter: Each speaker has a balanced dome tweeter. A semi-dome tweeter has a dome placed inside a cone. Balanced dome tweeters are semi-dome tweeters with equal reproduction area given the cone and dome portions of the tweeter.
High-Output Design: The 3Ω voice coil design compensates for the high in-line resistance of small gauge factory wiring, extracting more power from factory (or aftermarket) receivers.
Bottom Mounting: While the standard 4x6 adapters appear to be easily removable, they are glued in place at four points around the perimeter (in addition to the four screws, which are obvious). With the adapters in place, the speakers fit many top mount standard 4x6 and metric 4x6 applications. If the adapters are removed the speakers will fit additional top mount metric 4x6 applications, as well as some bottom mount metric 4x6 applications.
People who bought this product, also bought
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh