Infinity Primus PR8612cf 6"x8" 2-Way Car Speakers
When the thrill of owning a new (or new-to-you) car wears off, there's one sure-fire way to bring the excitement back to your drive. Install Infinity's Primus PR8612cf 6"x8" 2-way speakers in your doors and say goodbye to the uninspired vocals, muddy cymbals, and flabby bass of your factory sound. Lifelike vocals, crisp cymbals, and well-defined bass await you. What new playlists will you create to put these awesome speakers to the test?
- - 6"x8" 2-way car speakers
- - Plus One+ polypropylene woofer cone with hi-roll rubber surround
- - edge-driven, textile dome tweeter
- - 2.7-ohm impedance for extra power (compatible with virtually all factory or aftermarket car stereos)
- - handles up to 55 watts RMS (165 watts peak power)
- - frequency response: 49-20,000 Hz
- - sensitivity: 88.5 dB at 2.83 volts
- - top-mount depth: 2-5/16"
- - grilles not included
- - warranty: 1 year
Edge-Driven Tweeter Design
Infinity employs an edge-driven design in their soft dome tweeters for a smoother, more open response and minimal distortion at high volume. Prepare for a more clearly defined soundstage as the details in your music come alive.
Famous Plus One+ Technology
This Primus polypropylene woofer delivers solid, punchy bass, thanks to Infinity's proprietary Plus One+ woofer design. Infinity extends the cone right up to the edge of the basket, giving you lots of surface area — and a bigger cone means more bass when your music needs it.
Make The Most of Your Power
Infinity's special "true 4-ohm architecture" uses a low-impedance voice coil to safely draw extra power out of your factory radio, aftermarket stereo, or an external amplifier, so you'll get a stronger clearer sound.