GoldenEar Triton OneR Floor Standing Tower Each (Open Box)
What are Open Box Products? OPEN BOX items are tested and certified to look and work like New. These products may have been returned to us by a customer or were on display in our retail stores. In most cases these items are in "Like - NEW Condition" and are fully functional. These products ship with all relevant accessories and will arrive in the original box.
• Great way to save on the latest technology!
• Availability is limited to stock on hand.
- All original accessories included, unless indicated.
- Open Box items are sold on a first-come first-served basis.
- For more details please do not hesitate to give us a call at 1.888.707.3976.
- Parts and Labor Manufacturer Warranty.
- 30-day money-back guarantee.
GoldenEar Triton OneR Floor Standing Speaker Each (Open Box)
The Triton Series Tower Speakers are high-performance loudspeakers, with the top four models including a built-in powered subwoofer. All the Triton Towers are engineered for superb performance in both high-quality two-channel stereo systems as well as in multi-channel home theater and music systems. Their sleek, elegantly curved, and tapered design is not only gorgeous but is important from a performance perspective as well. Performance-wise, the Triton Towers all deliver boxless three-dimensional imaging, which reviewers have hailed as "mystical", "magical" - and, best summed up by the dramatic, "had us believing that the entire surface of the front wall was covered with speakers.". Likewise, the powerful, deep subwoofer bass blends perfectly with the silky smooth, utterly transparent midrange and high frequencies, putting many dramatically more expensive speakers to shame. (Priced as Each)
- Series Triton
- Sold As EACH
- Weight 105.00 lbs
- Color Options Black
- Amp Power Output Recommended 20 - 650 watt/channel
- Dimensions 5-3/4˝ (14.6 cm) W (front) x 8˝ (20.3 cm) W (rear) x 16-5⁄8˝ (42.3 cm) D x 54˝ (137.2 cm) H
- Base: 12-3/8˝ (31.4 cm) W x 19-3/4˝ (50.2 cm) D
- Drivers Three 5˝x9˝ Long-Throw Quadratic Reference Subwoofer Bass Drivers coupled to:
- Four 7˝x10˝ Quadratic Planar Infrasonic Radiators
- Two 5-1/4˝ High-Definition Cast-Basket MVPP™, Focused Field, Reference Upper-Bass/Mid Drivers
- One High-Gauss Tweeter
- Frequency Response 13 Hz - 35 kHz
- Impedance Compatible with 8 ohms
- Sensitivity 92 dB
- Subwoofer Output 1600 watt SuperSub Amplifier
- Tweeter One - High-Gauss HVFR™ High-Velocity Reference Folded Ribbon Tweeter
- Our 30-day money back guarantee
The Triton OneR Magic
The Triton One.R is an extraordinary reference quality loudspeaker that is a smaller, less expensive follow-up to our award-winning flagship, the Triton Reference. The 54" tall Triton One.R's upgraded technology includes a 56 bit DSP engine for the powered sub, a fully balanced crossover design, high-end film capacitors, advanced cabinet design, and much more. The Triton One.R's built-in subwoofer section is powered by a 1600 watt GoldenEar SuperSub digital amplifier. The amp drives three newly designed racetrack-shaped active subwoofer drivers with huge magnet structures, coupled to dual (per side) side-mounted 7" x 10" quadratic planar infrasonic bass radiators to extend the low-frequency response. These are inertially balanced (two on each side) in order to minimize cabinet movement, for more detailed sound. The two 5.25” upper-bass/midrange drivers with GoldenEar’s proprietary Multi-Vaned Phase Plug (MVPP™) are also new, incorporating a cone utilizing a special formulation of polypropylene and the new focused field magnet structure developed for the Triton Reference. The drivers are housed in dual discreet midrange chambers, arranged in a D’Appolito array surrounding the extraordinary GoldenEar Reference High-Gauss High-Velocity Folded Ribbon (HVFR™) tweeter, the same as used in the Triton Reference. This new design incorporates 50% more neodymium magnet material than previous units, for higher efficiency and greater control.