GoldenEar Invisa 600 In Wall In Ceiling Speaker
GoldenEar InvisaSP600 In Wall In Ceiling Speaker
GoldenEar Invisa Series loudspeakers are engineered to deliver superb state-of-the-art sound quality from in-wall/in-ceiling speakers that are designed to blend perfectly with their surroundings and virtually disappear. A tremendous amount of work has gone into the acoustical engineering of the Invisa Series speakers in order to deliver the highest sound quality possible in an architectural format.
- Series Invisa
- Sold As EACH
- Weight 5.50 lbs
- Color Options White
- Amp Power Output Recommended 10 – 200 Watt/channel
- Drivers One 6.5" (16.5 cm) high-definition cast-basket MVPP™ mid/bass driver
- One 1" (2.54 cm) Pivoting Titanium Dome Tweeter with Silk Surround
- Frequency Response 25 Hz - 35 kHz
- Impedance Compatible with 8 ohms
- Sensitivity 90 dB
- Our 30-day money back guarantee
The Technology Behind The Design
Instead of their signature HVFR tweeter, the 600 incorporates a newly developed 1" pure titanium dome tweeter, which has a special silk surround. It is pilotable, of course. Its performance, while not quite that of our folded ribbon, is excellent and we believe the best of any dome tweeter available in in-wall, in-ceiling architectural products. Of course, a complex crossover is utilized to ensure seamless blending and voicing is signature GoldenEar all the way.