Furman IT-Reference 15i
Power line conditioner and surge protector with isolation transformer
Discrete Symmetrical Power with Dual-Screen Technology cancels hum inducing noise from audio and video. Power Factor Technology provides over 55 Amps peak charge surplus current for power-starved amplifier.
The IT-Reference 15i thoroughly cleans and conditions the AC power that is the lifeblood of every audio/video component. Furman employs exclusive technologies originally developed to meet the extreme AC power demands of professional recording, film, and broadcast studios. Their top-performing Reference-series conditioners offer exceptionally rugged build quality backed up by a 5-year warranty. And they're good-looking, to boot.
- 11 AC outlets with three isolated banks:
- - one bank of 2 Discrete Symmetrically Balanced Power outlets for sensitive video components (unswitched)
- - one bank of 4 outlets (unswitched)
- - one bank of 4 high-current outlets with Power Factor Correction peak current charging (unswitched)
- - one unswitched front-panel convenience outlet
- - Series Multi-Stage Protection surge suppression system can withstand multiple catastrophic voltage spikes
- - Extreme Voltage Shutdown circuitry monitors incoming AC and automatically cuts off power to connected equipment if overvoltage is detected
- - Power Factor Technology "current reservoir" for amplifiers, receivers, and subwoofers (over 55 amps peak charge)
- - wide-bandwidth EMI/RFI noise filtering for clearer sound and picture
- - 3 sets of coaxial RF connections for cable TV, satellite, and antenna
- - RJ-11 phone line input and output (module is detachable)
- - maximum current rating: 15 amps
- - 17"W x 4-1/8"H x 18-3/8"D
- - weight: 50 lbs.
- - warranty: 5 years