Focal Chora 806ST Speaker Stand (Black) - Pair
Focal Chora 806 Stands
Pair of stands for Focal Chora 806 speakers
Chora 806 Stands: The Chora 806 Stands are specifically designed to raise and enhance Focal's Chora 806 high-fidelity loudspeakers (sold separately). The speaker is fixed to the stand using a screw system that guarantees the stability of the system. In addition, the stands are tilted for Time Alignment which provides an optimal soundstage, more focused on the listener.Spike & Rubber Feet: The Chora 806 Stands from Focal come with spike and rubber feet. The spike feet should be used on carpeted flooring; while the rubber feet can be used on hardwood, ceramic, vinyl, laminate flooring. If you prefer to use the spikes even on harwood and tile flooring, the included protective discs can be placed under the spikes to protect your floors from scratches and gouges. Dimensions With Rubber Feet: 12.0" (w) x 21.6875" (h) x 13.6875" (d), Dimensions With Spike Feet: 12.0" (w) x 22.3125" (h) x 13.6875" (d)
Dimensions With Spike Feet & Discs: 12.0" (w) x 22.4375" (h) x 13.6875" (d).
- matching stands for Focal's Chora 806 bookshelf speakers
- top plates are tilted back to focus the tweeters toward your ears
- solid MDF construction with a brushed black finish
- includes M6 mounting screws to attach speakers to stands
- stand height: 22-5/16"
- weight capacity: 16.2 lbs. each
- includes rubber and spiked feet for placing the stands on carpet, and protective discs to place under the spikes for use on hardwood, tile, or vinyl floors
- 12"W x 22-7/16"H x 13-11/16"D
- warranty: 2 years
- Our 30-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # FCHORA806ST
A solid foundation for your Focal Chora 806 speakers
Focal's Chora 806 bookshelf/stand-mount speakers are packed with value, and these sturdy stands help them sound their best. The stands are made of solid MDF (Medium Density Fiberboard) to resist performance-robbing vibrations. Plus, they tilt your speakers back slightly to focus the tweeters toward your ears. The speakers attach to the stands' top plates with provided screws for added stability and peace of mind.
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh