ELAC Uni-Fi 2.0 UB52 Bookshelf Speakers (Pair) (Open Box)
What are Open Box Products? OPEN BOX items are tested and certified to look and work like New. These products may have been returned to us by a customer or were on display in our retail stores. In most cases these items are in "Like - NEW Condition" and are fully functional. These products ship with all relevant accessories and will arrive in the original box.
• Great way to save on the latest technology!
• Availability is limited to stock on hand.
- All original accessories included, unless indicated.
- Open Box items are sold on a first-come first-served basis.
- For more details please do not hesitate to give us a call at 1.888.707.3976.
- Parts and Labor Manufacturer Warranty.
- 30-day money-back guarantee.
ELAC Uni-Fi 2.0 UB52 Bookshelf Speakers
Introducing the Uni-Fi 2.0 line of home speakers. The Uni-Fi 2.0 has been completely re-designed from the ground up with newly developed drivers, waveguides, cabinets and networks resulting in a line that is easier to setup, offers greater compatibility, and offers significant performance improvements. The main improvements, have been in reducing distortion with the help of redesigned components. The speaker now features a new 4-inch midrange with a larger voice coil and a 1-inch wide-surround tweeter at its center. The bass woofer at the bottom features a "dished" design for "a smoother response and greater transparency," The three-way Crossover is also brand-new and Jones told me the 1.5-pound component is so large it needs to be glued in by the cabinet maker. It's designed to improve driver integration and deliver a true 6-ohm nominal impedance for "compatibility with virtually all AV receivers"
- True 3-way bookshelf speaker design
- Custom-designed concentric driver with 4" aluminum cone midrange and 1" soft dome tweeter for clear, accurate mids and highs
- Newly designed 5-1/4" woofer with dished aluminum cone
- Frequency response: 46-35,000 Hz
- Sensitivity: 85 dB
- Impedance: 6 ohms
- Maximum power input: 140 watts
- Sophisticated crossover ensures linear response and smooth transition between drivers
- Bass-reflex cabinet with front-firing ports
- Thick MDF enclosures with internal bracing reduces cabinet vibration that causes unwanted sonic coloration
- Binding post speaker terminals
- Removable cloth grilles
- Black brushed vinyl finish
- 7-5/16"W x 13-5/8"H x 10-7/8"D
- Weight: 18.26 lbs. (each)
- Warranty: 3 years
- Our 30-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # UB52-BK
- UPC 850008944260