ELAC Debut 2.0 SUB3010 400 Watt Powered Subwoofer, Black
ELAC Debut 2.0 SUB3010 400 Watt Powered Subwoofer
ELAC broke the subwoofer mold with their original line of Debut Series subwoofers. Now, the Debut 2.0 SUB3010 offers even better performance and customization to deliver excellent bass from anywhere in your room.
10" High-Excursion Doped Paper Cone
10" Passive Radiator
Up to 400W Peak Power
28 to 150 Hz Frequency Response
Designed by Andrew Jones
- frequency response: 28-150 Hz
- high-efficiency built-in BASH® amplifier delivers 200 watts of continuous power, 400 watts dynamic power
- 10" front-firing, high-excursion woofer with doped-paper cone
- 10" down-firing passive radiator with doped-paper cone
- easy auto EQ room calibration using built-in microphone on Apple® or Android™ devices
free ELAC SubEQ app controls room equalization, auto EQ, parametric EQ, volume level, crossover frequency, phase, and listening presets
- no controls on subwoofer, requires an Apple (iOS 7.0 and up) or Android (OS 4.3 and up) device for wireless control over Bluetooth 4.0
- calibrate multiple SUB3010s independently in your system
- passive radiator cabinet design
- continuously variable low-pass 50-150 Hz crossover
- LFE RCA input
- includes spiked feet for use on carpeted floors
- thick MDF cabinet walls with black ash vinyl finish
- cabinet walls are internally braced for reduced resonance and improved stability
- 13-15/16"W x 14-11/16"H x 15-1/16"D
- weight: 32.1 lbs.
- warranty: 3 years speaker, 1 year amplifier
- Doing away with traditional analog controls, the SUB3010 incorporates a digital control system. Simply download the ELAC SubEQ app for your Bluetooth 4.0-equipped Android or iOS smartphone for complete control without necessitating access to the back of the subwoofer.
- Using the SubEQ app and your smartphone's microphone, the subwoofer will automatically adjust its EQ to your room's characteristics using eight parametric curves. Full manual EQ adjustments are available as well.
10" Driver with 10" Passive Bass Radiator
- The 10" long-throw driver is designed to produce the quality and quantity of bass needed to accurately reproduce demanding movie soundtracks and music. The 10" passive radiator is engineered to improve transient response and increase the efficiency of the system.
- The BASH amplifier is designed to track the input signal and adjust the available supply voltage to a traditional Class AB amplifier, helping to make the amplifier more efficient and provide the on-demand power needed for dynamic movies and music.
Braced MDF Cabinet
- The horizontal center brace is engineered to strengthen and stiffen the cabinet, helping to minimize unwanted vibrations that can discolor music or movie content.
Auto Power On/Off
- The subwoofer will detect when an audio signal is being sent to the amplifier and power on. Also, to conserve energy, the subwoofer will power off after a long period of inactivity.
- Speaker type: Powered subwoofer with passive radiator
- Woofer: 1 x 10–inch high–excursion doped paper cone
- Passive radiator: 1 x 10–inch high–excursion doped paper cone
- Frequency response: 28 to 150 Hz
- Crossover frequency: 50 to 150 Hz, continuously adjustable
- Amplifier Type: BASH–Tracking
- Maximum amplifier power: 400 Watts peak / 200 Watts RMS
- Standby power consumption: 0.5 Watt
- Inputs: L/R/LFE RCA
- Cabinet finish: Black Ash vinyl
- Accessories included: AC power cable
- Height: 14.33 in / 364 mm
- Width: 13.5 in / 343 mm
- Depth: 13.5 in / 343 mm
- Net weight: 32.1 lb / 14.6 kg
People who bought this product, also bought
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh