Yamaha RX-V4A 5.2 Channel 8K Home Theater AV Receiver (Open Box)
What are Open Box Products? OPEN BOX items are tested and certified to look and work like New. These products may have been returned to us by a customer or were on display in our retail stores. In most cases these items are in "Like - NEW" Condition and are fully functional. These products ship with all relevant accessories and will arrive in the original box.
• Great way to save on the latest technology!
• Availability is limited to stock on hand.
• Open Box items are sold on a first-come first-served basis.
• For more details please give us a call at 1.888.707.3976
• 5 Year Parts and Labor Manufacturer Warranty
• 30-day money-back guarantee
Yamaha RX-V4A 5.2 Channel 8K Home Theater AV Receiver (Open Box)
Enjoy 5.2-channel surround sound with your favorite speaker system and the Yamaha RX-V4A 5.2-Channel Network A/V Receiver. It has Bluetooth and Wi-Fi built-in for wireless connection to your compatible smart devices. Various streaming music services are built-in for convenient streaming. The receiver outputs up to 80W per channel at 6 Ohms and features YPAO sound customization to tailor the sound to your environment. In addition to its wireless compatibility, the RX-V4A has four HDMI inputs and one output, which support 4K UHD resolution and HDR10 pass-through, and the output supports ARC and eARC. It also has a USB port on the front for firmware updates and playback of files stored on flash drives. You can control the receiver with your Amazon Alexa-, Google Assistant-, or Apple Siri-enabled products, via the MusicCast app, or with the included remote control.
- 5-channel amplifier
- 80 watts per channel into 8 ohms (20-20,000 Hz) at 0.06% THD, with 2 channels driven
- Dolby® and DTS® surround sound decoding
- Cinema DSP 3D adds richness and depth to music and movie soundtracks
- YPAO (Yamaha Parametric Room Acoustic Optimizer) automatic speaker calibration
- Included microphone helps fine-tune your system to best match your room's acoustics
- Music Enhancer improves sound quality of Bluetooth streams, MP3s, and other digitally compressed music files
- Amp assign function lets you use the surround speaker outputs in different configurations like bi-amping the front speakers, or for use in Zone B
- HDMI 2.1 audio/video switching: 4 in, 1 out
- All HDMI connections will support 8K/60Hz and 4K/120Hz video
- 8K/60Hz and 4K/120Hz video compatibility enabled via free future firmware update
- All HDMI connections support 4K/60Hz video
- HDCP 2.3 technology ensures compatibility with Ultra HD sources and TVs
- HDR-compatible for extended picture contrast and brightness with compatible TVs and HDR-encoded content
- Supports HDR10 and HDR10+
- HDR10+ enabled via free future firmware update
- Free MusicCast app lets you use your Apple® or Android™ device as a Wi-Fi remote
- Yamaha AV Receiver Setup Guide app guides you through the connection process and initial settings
- AM/FM tuner
- Handheld remote control included
- Measurements: 17-1/8"W x 6-3/4"H x 14-7/8"D (9-5/8"H with Bluetooth and Wi-Fi antennas raised)
- Weight: 19.4 lbs.
- Warranty: 2 years
- Our 30-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # RX-V4ABL
- UPC 027108958927
- Our 30-day money back guarantee
CINEMA DSP 3D
CINEMA DSP 3D is designed to combine measured sound field data with digital signal processing to simulate the acoustic effects of concert halls and music clubs from around the world.
Compressed Music Enhancer
This feature uses digital signal processing and algorithms to restore data lost in the compression process, so your audio will sound closer to the original recording.
HDR10 Support; HDR10+ via Future Firmware Update
The HDMI ports on this receiver support the pass-through of HDR10 signals, so you can enjoy the vibrant, lifelike color this HDR format has to offer. HDR10+ support is scheduled to be enabled via a future firmware update.
4K/60 Hz Pass-Through; 8K/60 Hz & 4K/120 Hz via Future Firmware Update
The RX-V4A supports end-to-end 4K/60 Hz pass-through, and support for 8K/60 Hz and 4K/120 Hz is scheduled to be enabled via a future firmware update.
AV Setup Guide for Simple Initial Setup
Use this app to receive expert setup assistance for the receiver and your source devices. It also guides you through various other settings, such as speaker connections, TV and source device connections, and power amplifier assignments.
MusicCast App for Easy Use
Use your smartphone or tablet together with the MusicCast app top operate the receiver and change its settings. The app offers the same functions as a remote control for all your MusicCast-compatible devices as well as full multi-room audio controls.
Voice Control via Alexa, the Google Assistant, and Siri
The receiver works with your Alexa, Google Assistant, and Siri devices (via AirPlay 2) for simple smart home integration.
YPAO Sound Optimization
Yamaha Parametric Room Acoustic Optimizer is designed to analyze the room acoustics and your system, then adjust various audio parameters to provide the best sound for your room. Place the included microphone at your listening position, turn YPAO on, and the system calibrates itself.
SCENE Buttons Let You Preset Songs, Stations, and More
Program up to four different preset scenarios using the four SCENE buttons. You can preset them for different inputs, a sound field program, Music Enhancer, HDMI output, and more. The inputs can be set to specific sources, such as an FM or internet radio station, a station on a streaming service, a USB device, or a song on your computer or NAS. Once you've set the buttons, just press one on the main unit or remote control to power on the receiver and hear what you're looking for. The buttons can be reset at any time.
Built-In Streaming Services
Synchronizing your playlists and tracks from your smartphone or computer to the receiver, music streaming services help make it easy to listen to your favorites or discover new music. Enjoy Pandora, Spotify, Amazon Music, SiriusXM, TIDAL, Deezer, Napster, and more.
Multiroom Audio with MusicCast
With optional compatible speakers, you can play your music throughout the house, including high-resolution formats like Apple Lossless (ALAC) up to 96 kHz, WAV, FLAC, and AIFF up to 192 kHz.
AirPlay 2 adds the ability to stream Apple Music and other compatible streaming services to multiple MusicCast devices throughout your home. Control it from your iPhone or iPad, link it with a HomePod, or use voice control and ask Siri for what you want.
MusicCast Surround with Optional MusicCast Speakers
Add your MusicCast 50 or two MusicCast 20 wireless speakers to enjoy MusicCast Surround, creating a 5.1-channel home theater with wireless surround sound that provides realistic sound with a clean, clutter-free setup.
eARC (Enhanced Audio Return channel) delivers full-resolution, multichannel audio formats like Dolby TrueHD and DTS-HD through your existing HDMI connection from your compatible display to provide a realistic surround sound experience.
Enhanced Media and Gaming via a Future Firmware Update
ALLM (Auto Low Latency Mode) enables the ideal latency setting to automatically be set to provide smooth, lag-free, uninterrupted viewing and interactivity. VRR (Variable Refresh Rate) reduces or eliminates lag, stutter, and frame tearing for more fluid and detailed gameplay. QMS (Quick Media Switching) eliminates the delay that can cause blank frames in movies and video before content is displayed. QFT (Quick Frame Transport) reduces latency for smoother, virtually no-lag gaming and real time interactive virtual reality. These features are scheduled to be enabled via a future firmware update.