Onkyo TX-NR6050 7.2-Channel 8K Home Theater Receiver (Certified Refurbished)
What are Certified Refurbished Specials? Electronics Expo's Certified Refurbished Program was designed to give customers peace-of-mind when purchasing refurbished units from Electronics Expo. Certified Refurbished products go through meticulous inspection processes including functionality testing, basic cleaning, inspection, and repackaging. These items may have had a minor blemish, scratch or defect repaired. Certified Refurbished item are fully operational to manufacturer specifications and have been thoroughly inspected by the Manufacturer or our Factory Certified Professionals. All Certified Refurbished products come with full parts and labor manufacturer warranty.
- Great way to save on the latest technology!
- Availability is limited to stock on hand.
- All original accessories included.
- For more details please call 1.888.707.3976.
- Parts and Labor Manufacturer Warranty.
- 30-day money-back guarantee.
Onkyo TX-NR6050 7.2-Channel 8K Home Theater Receiver (Certified Refurbished)
The Onkyo TX-NR6050 7.2-Channel Network Home Theater Receiver features Onkyo's Dynamic Audio Amplification with a 7-channel amplifier rated at 90 watts (into 8-ohms, at 20Hz-20kHz, with 0.08%, driving 2 channels). Onkyo's Dynamic Audio Amplification technology incorporates a Hi-Current, non-phase shift amplifier design with discrete output stage circuitry and a H.C.P.S (High Current Power Supply) capable of driving 4 to 16-ohm speakers with dynamic control, while producing clear, detailed sound. Onkyo TX-NR6050 is equipped with the latest video technology, the TX-NR6050 sets the bar for reference sound while bringing 8K/60p and HDR10+ video to your compatible display over HDMI. The Onkyo TX-NR6050 lets you stream tunes from your phone or tablet via Bluetooth, Apple AirPlay 2, or Chromecast built-in. Onkyo TX-NR6050 can also play your collection of digital music files over your Wi-Fi network, or use the built-in MM phono input for your turntable. Enjoy Dolby Atmos and DTS:X soundtracks through your height-enabled surround system or use upmixing and virtualization solutions from DTS and Dolby to create a 3D sound-field from any layout. Control music around your home with voice assistants Hey Google or Alexa, and connect a second display via HDMI Sub/Zone 2 output. if you connect passive loudspeakers, you can switch between a 7.2/5.2.2-ch and 5.2-ch + Zone 2 layout at the touch of a button thanks to dedicated Zone 2 speaker terminals.
- 7-Channel Amplifier Dolby Atmos, DTS:X (5.2.2 Channel) with Zone 2
- 90 watts per channel into 8 ohms (20-20,000 Hz) at 0.08% THD, with 2 channels driven
- Onkyo Dynamic Audio Amplification (DAA)
- Dolby and DTS surround sound decoding
- Dolby Atmos and DTS:X processing for use with in-ceiling or "height" speakers for ultra-enveloping home theater sound
- Dolby Atmos Height Virtualization creates three-dimensional effects without height speakers
- AccuEQ automatic speaker calibration optimizes your system's sound for your room (microphone included)
- Plays high-resolution digital music files via USB storage device or a networked computer (up to 24-bit/192kHz resolution)
- Built-in Wi-Fi for listening to music from a networked PC, free internet radio, and music services
- Compatible with Sonos Port — receiver turns on automatically and sets the right input when selected in the app
- Apple AirPlay 2 lets you easily stream from an iPhone® or iPad® and ask Siri to play Apple Music®
- Built-in Bluetooth for wireless music listening with smartphones, tablets, and compatible computers
- Supports Bluetooth transmission for sending audio from the receiver to Bluetooth-enabled headphones
- Chromecast built-in for streaming music from the cloud with compatible mobile apps
- Works with Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant voice control assistants
- All inputs and outputs support 4K/60Hz video
- HDCP 2.3 technology ensures compatibility with Ultra HD sources and TVs
- HDR-compatible for extended picture contrast and brightness with compatible TVs and HDR-encoded content
- Supports HDR10+, Dolby Vision™, and HLG (Hybrid Log Gamma)
- Supports ARC (Audio Return Channel) and eARC (Enhanced Audio Return Channel)
- Gaming-optimized video processing technologies for a smooth, lag-free gaming experience
- Variable Refresh Rate (VRR), Auto Low Latency Mode (ALLM), and Quick Frame Transport (QFT) reduce or eliminate lag and frame tearing
- HDMI: 6 HDMI Inputs and 2 Outputs (Main Out [eARC] )
- 3 inputs HDMI and 2 outputs HDMI support 8K/60Hz and 4K/120Hz video (HDMI 2.1)
- Digital audio inputs: 1 Toslink optical, 1 coaxial (assignable)
- 4 analog stereo RCA line-level audio inputs (assignable)
- AM/FM tuner
- 2 subwoofer pre-outs
- Zone 2/Zone B analog RCA line-level out
- Dimensions: 17-3/16"W x 6-13/16"H x 14-15/16"D (9-1/4"H with Wi-Fi and Bluetooth antennas extended)
- Product weight: 21.6 lbs.
- Warranty: 2 years
- Our 30-day money back guarantee
- MFR # TX-NR6050
Smooth, Clear HDMI 2.1 with 8K Ultra HD Experience
With HDMI 2.1 with 8K and eARC your system is ready for the clearest and cleanest picture now and in the future. It's the most recent update of HDMI® spec supporting eARC, a range of higher video resolutions and refresh rates including 8K60 and 4K120, and Dynamic HDR formats. 8K delivers an immersive viewing experience with 4 times as many pixels as 4k at 2x the horizontal and vertical resolution. Combined with a 60Hz refresh rate the TX-NR6050 enables smooth and sharp viewing with high-speed action.
SMART AV Receiver Multi-Room Audio Streaming
Access to Spotify, TIDAL, Deezer, TuneIn, and Pandora are built into the system. Use dedicated apps (where available) or the free Onkyo Control App for Apple and Android devices to find and play music.
Clearer dialog at the touch of a button
Vocal Enhancer solves the problem of inaudible dialog in movies and TV programs by using DSP algorithms to elevate vocal frequencies in the soundtrack. The effect level can be raised or lowered using keys on the remote control.
AccuEQ room acoustic calibration
Detects speaker size, crossover frequency, and distance from the listening position and sets appropriate sound-pressure levels. Sets crossover and EQs all speakers including the
subwoofers. AccuReflex™ optimizes 3D sound through Dolby Atmos-enabled speakers by correcting phase differences in directional and non-directional sound-paths. The result is a clear and cohesive sound-field.
SMART Home Compatible with Voice Control
Onkyo receivers easily integrate into your existing Smart Home ecosystem, including Apple Airplay, Alexa, Google apps, and more. You get a highly capable and compatible network device that can operate seamlessly in your multi-room ecosystem.
ULTIMATE Gaming Experience
Own your opponents with HDMI 2.1 enhancements for gamers: 4K/120Hz HDR pass-through enables ultra-fast motion -VRR (Variable Refresh Rate) eliminates lag, stutter, and frame-tearing for fluid gameplay. - ALLM (Auto Low Latency Mode) optimizes latency from source to screen - QFT (Quick Frame Transport) limits lag for a smoother experience.
Works with SONOS CERTIFIED
This receiver can join your existing Sonos Home Sound System, or be the start of a new one, just by pairing it with a Sonos Port.* This works with Sonos Certified AVR offers a best-in-class tie-in to the Sonos ecosystem, waking, changing inputs, and playing at the volume you want using the Sonos Volume-Pass Through feature from the Sonos app.*Sonos Port required and sold separately.
Bi-Directional Bluetooth Wireless Technology
This Onkyo AVR can send and receive audio via Bluetooth wireless technology. Stream from your device to the receiver using SBC or AAC codecs, or transmit audio playing through the AVR to compatible wireless headphones using SBC, aptX™, or aptX HD codecs including 24-bit audio over aptX HD. The improved data transfer capabilities of the latest generation of Bluetooth ensure clear and reliable sound reproduction so you hear your favorite songs just as the recording engineer intended.
Ready for DTS PLAY-FI
DTS Play-Fi allows you to enjoy high-quality music from connected online services, networked media servers, and your device library over Wi-Fi® to any number of compatible products using the Onkyo Music Control App for iPad, iPhone, and Android smartphones/tablets. DTS Play-Fi can synchronize the music in every room. Each member of your family can use their own device to listen to their music in a room or group of rooms. DTS Play-Fi lets you structure a comprehensive multi-room ecosystem that satisfies virtually any need.
Zone 2 outputs for powered multi-room audio
Deploy a 7.2-ch or 5.2.2-ch layout in MAIN with Zone 2 speakers connected via dedicated Zone 2 speaker posts and switch to 5.2-ch + Zone 2 playback anytime. Sync one source
or play two sources (including analog, HDMI, SPDIF, and NET) in both rooms simultaneously.
Multi-function Zone 2 or Zone B line-out
Analog RCA line-out terminal is served by a Zone 2 D/A converter and supports two Zone audio modes: Zone 2 supports active speaker or hi-fi system connection. Sync a source in MAIN and Zone 2, or play two unique sources simultaneously. Zone B suits wireless headphone docks. Enjoy MAIN Zone audio source through your wireless headphones.