AudioQuest SLiP-DB 16/4 In-wall Speaker Wire 16-gauge, 4-conductor wire
About the AudioQuest SLiP-DB 16/4 In-wall Speaker Wire
This wire is sold by feet.
$1.59 per foot
Speaker cable you can hide in your wall
This two-conductor in-wall speaker cable from AudioQuest boasts an advanced, high-performance design for impressively detailed sound. It features 19 precisely arranged, tightly packed strands in each conductor for excellent signal transfer and low distortion. Plus, twisted-pair construction minimizes radio frequency and electromagnetic interference for clear, noise-free sound, even over longer runs.
Handy extras for easy installation
AudioQuest includes sequential footage markers on the cable jacket to simplify measuring. Directional arrows tell you which way the signal should flow through the cable for the best sound. The cable jacket is even more slippery than on AQ's previous FLX series, to make it easier pulling wire through wall studs.
Keep your home and family safe with in-wall-rated speaker wire
When you're running wire inside your walls, it's important to use speaker cable that's approved for in-wall runs. This cable's CL3 certification means it passed NEC (National Electric Code) safety tests for in-wall installations.
- 16-gauge, 4-conductor cable (16/4)
- Easy-SLiP Minimalist outer jacket is UL-rated for in-wall use (CL3, FT4)
rated for direct burial
- High-purity Long Grain Copper conductors for high-integrity signal transfer
- Semi-Solid Concentric Pack stranding ensures high conductivity and low distortion
- Twisted-pair construction combats interference
- Sequential footage markers printed on jacket for accurate cable measurements during installation
- Directional arrows on jacket tell you which way the signal should flow for the best sound
- Warranty: 5 years
- MFR # 1084170
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh