- - Delivers stunning CD playback
- - Works in perfect harmony with the Cambridge CXA60 and CXA80 integrated amplifiers
- - Engineered to play audio CDs brilliantly
- - Minimal disc jitter and excellent error correction for the most precise and accurate playback of CDs
- - Layers of detail and clarity from your disc collection that you’ve never heard before
Designed specifically for the new CX Series, the Cambridge CXC delivers stunning CD playback and works in perfect harmony with the Cambridge CXA60 and CXA80 integrated amplifiers, as well as other external DACs. At the heart of the CXC is our legendary ‘S3’ servo design. Designed for efficient recovery of CD digital data with state of the art error correction it’s been engineered to play audio CDs brilliantly. Multi-purpose drives simply can’t compete. The design was actually developed for our flagship 851C CD player, giving minimal disc jitter and excellent error correction for the most precise and accurate playback of CDs. With no digital to analogue conversion in the CXC, when used in conjunction with the CX Series amplifiers it outputs the CD signal in digital form, relying on the high quality Wolfson DAC in the CXA amplifier for the crucial digital to analogue conversion stages. The result is layers of detail and clarity from your disc collection that you’ve never heard before. Electronics (and therefore sound quality) are particularly susceptible to vibration; that’s why we’ve used a low resonance, acoustically-dampened metal chassis to eliminate as much vibration as possible; ensuring that the highest sound quality is extracted from your music.
Receiver or Amplifier
Amplifiers / Pre-Amps