Bluesound PULSE 2i Streaming music speaker with Wi-Fi, Apple AirPlay 2, and Bluetooth (White)
Bluesound PULSE 2i
Streaming music speaker with Wi-Fi, Apple AirPlay 2, and Bluetooth (White)
Serious about the sound quality of your music? The high-performance Bluesound PULSE 2i makes a great all-purpose wireless music speaker. It delivers clean, distortion-free stereo sound. And with 150 watts of system power, it can easily fill the room. Make the PULSE 2i part of a Bluesound multi-room audio system and stream high-resolution music from your digital library and music services throughout your home.
- Communicates with other Bluesound players via your home network (wired or wireless)
- Plays MP3, AAC, WMA, WMA-L, OGG, FLAC, MQA, ALAC, WAV, and AIFF files
- Supported sample rates: 32kHz to 192kHz
- Supported bit depths 16-24
- Two 5-1/4" woofers and two 1" tweeters
- Power output: 150 watts (65W x 2 woofers + 10W x 2 tweeters)
- Two Pulse 2i speakers can be paired together for even fuller stereo sound
- Frequency response: 45-20,000 Hz
- Top-mounted controls for volume and muting
- USB Type-A port for connecting a flash drive with music files
- Combination mini-optical/stereo minijack audio input
- Headphone stereo minijack
- Built-in dual band Wi-Fi (2.4GHz and 5GHz)
- Ethernet port
- Detachable AC power cord
- 16-1/2"W x 7-5/8"H x 7-7/8"D
- Weight: 11.1 lbs.
- Warranty: 1 year
- Our 30-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # Pulse2iwhite
Pulse 2i: The Bluesound Pulse 2i wireless powered speaker employs various technologies; including advanced DirectDigital amplification from NAD Electronics, custom-tuned drivers from PSB Speakers, and BluOS multiroom audio software for seamless hi-res audio throughout your home. The end result is an innovative wireless powered speaker that delivers deep bass and full-range sound free from distortion.
Dynamic Full-Range Stereo Sound: The Pulse 2i produces stereo sound through the use of two 1" dome tweeters and two 5.25" mid-bass woofers designed by PSB Speakers inside dual acoustic chambers. The Bluesound Pulse 2i produces dynamic, full-range sound with a frequency response of 45Hz to 20kHz.
DirectDigital Bi-Amplification: The Pulse 2i utilizes a Direct Digital amplifier from NAD Electronics rated at 150 watts with 0.03% THD. The Pulse 2i uses a bi-amplified configuration delivering 10 watts to each tweeter and 65 watts to each woofer.
DSP Audio Settings: Advanced state-of-the-art DSP equalization maximizes bass power and clarity. You can choose from a variety of DSP audio modes - Wide Mode (broader soundstage), Late Night (dynamic range compression), Dialog (enhanced vocals), or Front Row (live music).