Bialetti New Brikka, Moka Pot, the only coffee maker capable of producing the cream of the espresso 2 Cups, Aluminum
Bialetti New Brikka, Moka Pot
producing the cream of the espresso 2 Cups
The Bialetti Brikka stovetop espresso maker has a unique pressure valve that creates a nice crema on top of the coffee. At the same time the valve makes the extraction more even and you get a more intense result. You will notice a difference compared to a regular stove top coffee maker! Brikka Restyling is a new version of the classic Brikka, now with an elegant black bottom part. The Bialetti Brikka stove top espresso maker is made of aluminium and is suitable for all kinds of stoves except for induction. Two different sizes are available - the 2 cup version makes about 100 ml of coffee while the 4 cup version makes 200 ml of coffee.
- Pressure Valve System
- Regulates pressure to produce balanced, rich coffee.
- Velvety Crema
- The open lid enables coffee oils and air to interact and form golden crema.
- Two Sizes
- Brew up to 60 ml with the 2 Cup model,
- or 140 ml with the 4 Cup.
- Durable Materials
- The espresso maker features aluminium alloy to last a lifetime.
- Heat-Resistant Handle
- The acrylic handle and knob are hand-friendly, even when the aluminium is hot.
- Materials: Aluminum Alloy, Acrylic
- Boiler Capacity: 100 ml, 200 ml
- 2 Cup – Silver Top, Black Base
- RECOMMENDED ADDITIONS:
- Bialetti Manual Coffee Grinder
- Bialetti Tuttocrema Milk Frother
- Bialetti Replacement Seal & Filter
The 2 Cup Brikka has a boiler capacity of 100 ml and brews up to 60 ml of espresso. The 4 Cup Brikka has a 200 ml boiler and can brew closer to 140 ml of espresso. Pick the size that’s right for you. With either size, the whole process takes less than five minutes.
The aluminium alloy espresso maker is durable and beautiful. The acrylic handle and lid knob are easy to handle, even when the device is very hot. We suggest cleaning with warm water and soap, but advise against the dishwasher or using steel wool.
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh