Beyerdynamic DT 1770 Pro Studio Headphone
Beyerdynamic's DT 1770 Pro closed-back reference headphones offer an outstanding listening experience. They're built to last, with a steel headband and rugged earcups, so they're perfect for use in demanding live performance conditions. Whether you're mixing live sound or listening critically in your studio, the wide frequency range and high SPL handling ensure you hear the detail and dynamics you need to make appropriate sonic decisions. When you need headphones that sound true to the mix, are comfortable to wear for hours, and are built to last, Sweetwater is sure you can count on Beyerdynamic DT 1770 Pro headphones.
Beyerdynamic DT 1770 Pro Headphones Features at a Glance:
- -Closed-back circumaural headphones for stage and studio
- -Rugged earcups and steel headband for long-term reliability
- -Wide frequency range and high SPL allow you to make better EQ and compression decisions
- -Comes with 2 detachable cables (Mini XLR and stereo 1/8")
- -Carrying bag included
- -Closed studio and monitoring headphones
- -250 Ohms, 45 mm dynamic Tesla neodymium driver
- -Rugged headband made of spring steel
- -Single-sided, detachable cable
- -with mini-XLR (coiled and straight, in the box)
- -Soft, replaceable ear pads (velours and leatherette, in the box) and headband
- -Premium carrying case
Details: As the first professional studio reference headphones with Tesla 2.0 technology, the DT 1770 PRO has already made its mark in the company's history. The DT 1770 PRO has won over sound engineers and studio users with its impressive sound quality and workmanship. Brilliant highs and a warm bass provide a perfect sound profile that is second to none. A new standard for monitoring, mixing, mastering and recording – precise and powerful.