AudioSource Digital Amplifier, 2 Channel Stereo Power D Amplifier AD1002 for Home Sound Systems
AudioSource AD1002 Stereo Dual-Source Power Amplifier
The AudioSource AD1002 stereo power amp makes a great choice for powering speakers in your multi-room sound system. This versatile amp's dual line-level inputs let you enjoy sound from one main music source plus and additional "local" audio source, switching automatically between the two. The AD1002 can power one or two pairs of speakers. Use it in stereo mode, or add a second amp and bridge them for a more powerful dual-mono setup. This amp's low-profile design makes it easy to place in a room where space is tight. Place it on a shelf or stand, or rack mount one or multiple units with the included hardware. With loop output and 12-volt trigger input and output, the AD1002 provides the power and flexibility to support a wide range of multi-room system configurations.
- 50 watts per channel into 8 ohms (10-30,000 Hz) at 1% THD with 2 channels driven
- 160 watts when bridged into a single 8-ohm load
- 75 watts into 4 ohms
- High-efficiency switching amplifier design
- Front-panel volume and balance controls
- A/B speaker switching
- Rear-panel bass and treble controls (± 12dB @ 100 Hz and 10,000 Hz)
- Main and secondary ("Interrupt") audio line inputs with automatic source switching
- Loop output on the main line input passes that audio signal on to another amp, giving you flexibility in designing a multi-room system
- Signal sensing "Power On" and Trigger mode
- Auto on select switch allows manual or signal sensing power on/off
- Total harmonic distortion: less than 1%
- Frequency response: 10-30,000 Hz (-2 dB, +1 dB)
- Signal-to-noise ratio: 100 dB
- Binding post A and B speaker connectors
- Rack-mountable with included hardware
- 16-15/16"W x 2-3/16"H x 7-11/16"D
- 4.7 lbs.
- Warranty: 2 years
- Our 30-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # AD1002
AudioSource AD Series: AudioSource AD series amplifiers are designed for home and commercial audio distribution systems where high quality sound, flexibility, and reliability are essential. The AD series offers exceptional value and many features that will make their installation and use easy and convenient.
Digital Stereo Power Amplifier: The AudioSource AD1002 digital stereo power amplifier is designed for dedicated stereo & distributed audio applications. It offers A & B speaker outputs. The amplifier can be configured for Stereo or Bridged output.
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh